latheesan

item dupe hack

Question

A friend of mine brought this tool to my attention today:

~ Link not Needed ~

This tool is able to somehow dupe item in all types of emulator.

Has anyone from Herc community heard of this? Perhaps looked into how this works?

Is it possible to block this?

Edited by Mysterious

8 answers to this question

@@latheesan

Looks like a scam that just takes you too a ton of surveys etc. to download a useless crap software.

I think if there was a simple dupe hack tool it would be well known and fixed pretty fast.

Let's see if anyone can confirm that it works, which i highly doubt.

Edited by Winterfox

@@latheesan

Looks like a scam that just takes you too a ton of surveys etc. to download a useless crap software.

I think if there was a simple dupe hack tool it would be well known and fixed pretty fast.

yeah i think that was scam too, take a look in video, he disabled general tab chat and he take the focus on the duplicator while not showing the game screen, i wonder when the duplicating is success the obtained item message will show up or not. since you can confirm it make the same video and show what the game screen state when dupe is in proggress or after the duplicate is success

Edited by Litro

@@latheesan

yeah i think that was scam too, take a look in video, he disabled general tab chat and he take the focus on the duplicator while not showing the game screen, i wonder when the duplicating is success the obtained item message will show up or not. since you can confirm it make the same video and show what the game screen state when dupe is in proggress or after the duplicate is success

Yeah, some things were pretty weird. Also this loading screen while duping that runs for some seconds is really weird. I don't think that a duping process will be so cpu intensive that is really that slow if not just for a stupid show effect.

1. The account used in the video is a GM account.

2. He/She disabled the display of chat messages so that the "Item Created." word will not show.

3. The Zoom-In camera movement will hide also the Item Created word.

101% this program is fake, if this is real. No one will make Ragnarok Private Server anymore.

Something like this is not needed on our forums. Only way to get things "duped", essentially,  would be from within the source itself and not an outside software. 

On a side note, I agree with Frost.