Aurora

Fastest way of adding custom items

Question

5 answers to this question

Bunch edit as in you can now edit few items at once, for example if you'll highlight few items inside item_db and edit weight to 10, all highlighted items will change their weight to 10.

SDE also has client description autocomplete depending on item_db1/2.

Python script lets you make your own changes depending on your own conditions, but that requires some Python knowledge, check the topic I linked you to, Tokei wrote some example python scripts.

Bunch edit as in you can now edit few items at once, for example if you'll highlight few items inside item_db and edit weight to 10, all highlighted items will change their weight to 10.

SDE also has client description autocomplete depending on item_db1/2.

Python script lets you make your own changes depending on your own conditions, but that requires some Python knowledge, check the topic I linked you to, Tokei wrote some example python scripts.

Thanks @@Garr. I guess need to explore SDE first =)

Here, for instance : 

x = 1;for id in range(20000, 20010):	item_db2[id] = item_db[501];	#copies the item 501 to your item_db2 10 times	item_db2[id, "aegis_name"] = item_db[501, "aegis_name"] + "_" + str(x);	item_db2[id, "name"] = item_db[501, "name"] + " " + str(x);	x = x + 1

This python script will add 10 items based on the item 501 in your item_db2. It will also add an id at the end of the AegisName and Name fields. You can obviously remove that last part...!