Kong

Error Compiling on VS2012

Question

I'm having error using the latest svn repository, Hercules-11 for VS2012.

ae1bw3.png

Everything is fresh with no modifications.

8 answers to this question

This is related to Hercules and visual studio 2012 and lower.... Will be fixed soon by some of the dev

wew. I just spend 2 days trying to figure what cause the error thinking the problem lies in my laptop. Turns out I'm not the only one. Will be waiting for the update while I try to fix it my self.

Edited by Jerahya

hopefully it will be sooner. But I was able to compile map-server.exe by puting the C declaration at the beginning of the function. 

Fromint atcommand_stopattack(struct block_list *bl,va_list ap){	struct unit_data *ud = unit->bl2ud(bl);	nullpo_ret(bl);	int id = va_arg(ap, int);        ....}Toint atcommand_stopattack(struct block_list *bl,va_list ap){        int id;	struct unit_data *ud = unit->bl2ud(bl);	nullpo_ret(bl);	id = va_arg(ap, int);        ....}

same goes for other function that has the error. But I still have other error to deal with.

FHwGRhO.jpg

EDIT: Fix for the error above ^

edit src/common/cbasetypes.h

Line 289:

//#ifndef __bool_true_false_are_defined// If stdbool.h is not available or does not define this#ifndef __cplusplustypedef char bool;

Run Clean then Build solution. This is just a temporary fix until the actual fix comes out. I have no idea what I was doing while editing the code. :P

or just replace clif.c and atcommand.c in scr/map and cbasetypes.h in scr/common with this.

https://www.mediafire.com/?6ndsriaghibyk1b 176.5kb - 3 files.

can't use pastebin. clif.c is more than 512kb. :P

Edited by Jerahya