Dastgir

[RELEASE]Kagerou Oboro Job Change Quest[iRO Based]

The Project is 100% Done[The Quest is 100% usable(Tested it Myself)].
Project Link: https://github.com/M45T3Ryu/KO-Proyect/tree/beta (updating the bugs here first)

ToDo:
Revising All NPC'S[Phase 5/5].(Done at 19th November 18:00 GMT+5:30)

People Working on the Project:
1)Me(Dastgir Pojee)
2)M45T3R(Seems that leaved this project from July)

Phase Changelogs:

Phase 5 Completed:(Revised KO_main)

KO_main up to official.Updated Constants,Added Some Checks,Added cutins,Corrected warps of Battle Test.

[Phase 5/5 Completed]

P.S: iRO Quest and kRO Quest are almost 100% Same(Some dialog translation may differ and nothing else.)

Any Suggestions and Help are welcome.

Edited by M45T3R

Make your Optimization suggestions :)

Pd.- ANYONE with access to a Sakray server please help us test those things listed in the TODO list, also if anyone gets to block 38 take screenshots of that block on survival test because is missing, apparently is unreachable

Actually, iRO got deleted from my pc, and I redownloaded it 3-4 days ago but it got corrupted(don't know why, maybe bcoz of sudden pc shutdown) , so I just got my iRO, so I will have to level first, then extract some info.

You know what can help.. I know you know that I know that.

Haha i know what you wanted to say.

Waiting for this .. :)

Getting info on block 38: Haha still no luck to get there, completed it 3 times

https://github.com/M45T3Ryu/KO-Proyect/tree/beta

Added Some Official Behaviour of Sight NPC in Survival.

P.S: If you get info of block 38 of survival test, please pm me(Frustated with it, tried more than 10 times, still no luck to get there).

Edited by Dastgir Pojee

Block 38 is a lie! :D

I got to block 38, Now I need Phracon/or other metal, but drop rate is too low? know any location where I can buy Any of these

iron ore.:iron.:steel.:phracon.:emveretarcon.:rough oriecon.:rough elunium?

Unfortunately I don't have official server account, but Metaling, Pitman, should drop iron pretty frequently. About Phracon/Emveracton: It should be buyable in every blacksmith house from a blonde guy as I remember, but again, I can only relate to non officials :/

+Steel can be created with Genetic (Change material -> Tsurugi[1] (buyable in prt weapon shop) -> 10 steel)

+Rough ores: Explosion & Kaho (8 & 10% and they are on the same place in magma dungeon).

Edited by Antares

Unfortunately I don't have official server account, but Metaling, Pitman, should drop iron pretty frequently. About Phracon/Emveracton: It should be buyable in every blacksmith house from a blonde guy as I remember, but again, I can only relate to non officials :/

+Steel can be created with Genetic (Change material -> Tsurugi[1] (buyable in prt weapon shop) -> 10 steel)

+Rough ores: Explosion & Kaho (8 & 10% and they are on the same place in magma dungeon).

I will try i, and check if npc exists in sakray server.

Yay^^

Ahh, Missing Sprite ID of 2 npc.

Will release the script tom.

Edited by Dastgir Pojee

Yehey! :D Im about to lvl up on LoL so.. when im 30 I can help you again =)

Updated in Github, Please test the script, and report if any bug.

As you can see here:https://github.com/M45T3Ryu/KO-Proyect/commit/14cde128c5f4efad8d2996f391355e35be30a50c

KO_mob.txt does not work(atleast that I tested, seems like command does not work,So I used areamonster script command)

Nobody tested...

Some error at Battle quest which is due to core I guess, since monster command don't seem to spawn the monster at specific rectangle box (x,xs,y,ys are provided)

Else all is working according to official.

Edited by Dastgir Pojee