wallaby

Set Bonus: HP Drop

Question

Hi all, thanks for looking at this...

I'm facing a very funny problem with my items... I've introduced Item Sets on my server, meaning, a Set would comprise of Armor, Shield, Manteau and Boots, and having equipped all of them, would grant you a certain bonus.

Well, it works fine as it is, a set of its own but the problem occurs when, I switch the Armor part of the set, and then the HP will drop. I assumed that the script somehow recalculated the bonuses, etc.

The Set bonuses I've defined them in the item_combo_db.txt.

Anyone here face the same problem as well? Is there a way to go about it?

Thanks for everything...

5 answers to this question

Hi all, thanks for looking at this...

I'm facing a very funny problem with my items... I've introduced Item Sets on my server, meaning, a Set would comprise of Armor, Shield, Manteau and Boots, and having equipped all of them, would grant you a certain bonus.

Well, it works fine as it is, a set of its own but the problem occurs when, I switch the Armor part of the set, and then the HP will drop. I assumed that the script somehow recalculated the bonuses, etc.

The Set bonuses I've defined them in the item_combo_db.txt.

Anyone here face the same problem as well? Is there a way to go about it?

Thanks for everything...

This is actually normal when equipping better gear. If you try to put on an armor with a tao, and then switch to a non-tao and see if your HP drops. it shouldn't (meaning the green-hp. Your total health will drop, of course.)

Edited by Sharpienero

Problem is both the armor switched are the same type and has the same amount of Taos... eg. 2 each but of the same armor... =(

I don't know why you are switching armors then o_O

well, technically you are unequipping current armor and equipping new armor, so the stats are recalculated 2 times , thus making hp drop

Problem is both the armor switched are the same type and has the same amount of Taos... eg. 2 each but of the same armor... =(

I don't know why you are switching armors then o_O

well,

technically you are unequipping current armor and equipping new armor,

so the stats are recalculated 2 times , thus making hp drop

It's like this:

Armor A:

2 Tao, 1 Angeling, 1 RSX

Armor B:

2 Tao, 1 Evil Druid, 1 RSX

When those switched, the HP drops... It's weird, as I don't remember seeing this on other servers. So I jumped to the conclusion it could be because of the Set Bonuses. Am I right?

Edited by wallaby