Question

Hi ,  :)

My Name is Jehad , 16 Years old . :P

Im new to the Hurcules community , i was working with Rathena and i have some questions ... B)

I like my server being on the last update with the Kro oraginal ragnarok , LIKE i want all of the new eqp and skills , mission and all of that , with out getting errors and unknown item and all of this strugle , so how to do it ? is it on the client side ?? or its on server side ??

I mean now i downloaded the last Hurcules Emulator And i still doesnt have a client side , "PS: i want it full like all of the skills ..ETC"

*I will download KRO and do all of the updates ..

1- The data folder , Do i replace it ? or keep the KRO one and edit it as i like "PS: data folder here means GRF or Data folder"

2-As i said i like to have all of the latest things so also i will use the last Client 

"put i have a loot of problems using latest client Back in Rathena "LIKE skills comes in weard names and maybe lang breake"

3-What is the best Client Launcher and is it a best way than Client Launcher Cauze for real i hate them LOL :D

After all

I liked Hurcules so much and im so existed to be part of this Hude "Family" :wub:  :wub:

you can check out my facebook page or add me her on the community . :lol:  :lol:

Jehad :P:o  :o

:D

5 answers to this question

1) https://github.com/ROClientSide/Translation

Add new grf in data.ini before data.grf.

2) same as above

3) you really want to use launcher?

RO client with restore login window patch from NEMO works great

Thx for replaying dear ,

can u give me the official source that i can download the latest version of hurcles Emulator ..

Also the client official source to download the latest version of it ..

i will try NEMO i was thinking that i have to use launchers :D

After all thx very much dude ..

i will try hurcles after you give me the latest links and check out my errors that happend to me in Rathena ..

<3