Sign in to follow this  
Kusoo

Giving reward code logic

Question

Hello there! I'm writing this code that will give prizes to the top 3 MvP killers

Should be triggered every monday, but for testing purposes I picked OnMinute1 :)

OnInit:

OnMinute1:

L_give:
announce "Entregando premios .",0;
query_sql("Select ragnarok.char_reg_num_db.char_id, ragnarok.char.name, ragnarok.char_reg_num_db.value FROM ragnarok.char_reg_num_db INNER JOIN ragnarok.char ON ragnarok.char.char_id=ragnarok.char_reg_num_db.char_id WHERE ragnarok.char_reg_num_db.`key`='MvP' ORDER BY ragnarok.char_reg_num_db.value DESC LIMIT 3", .@chrid); // Selects TOP 3 MVP

query_sql "DELETE FROM char_reg_num_db WHERE char_reg_num_db.`key`='USERAURA' OR char_reg_num_db.`key`='USERAURA1'";
	.@existeonel = query_sql ("Select exists(SELECT ragnarok.char_reg_num_db.char_id FROM ragnarok.char_reg_num_db WHERE ragnarok.char_reg_num_db.char_id=150003 AND ragnarok.char_reg_num_db.`key`= 'USERAURA')"); //DELETE Previous Prize
for (set @i,0; @i < 3; set @i,@i+1) 
	{
	.@existeonel = query_sql ("Select exists(SELECT ragnarok.char_reg_num_db.char_id FROM ragnarok.char_reg_num_db WHERE ragnarok.char_reg_num_db.char_id=150003 AND ragnarok.char_reg_num_db.`key`= 'USERAURA')");
	mes "Encontrado: "+.@existeonel+"";
	if (.@existeonel == 1)
		{
			if (.@chrid[@i] != 0)
			{
			query_sql("INSERT INTO `ragnarok`.`char_reg_num_db` (`char_id`, `key`, `value`) VALUES ("+.@chrid[@i]+", 'USERAURA', 586)");
			query_sql("INSERT INTO `ragnarok`.`char_reg_num_db` (`char_id`, `key`, `value`) VALUES ("+.@chrid[@i]+", 'USERAURA1', 587)");
			}
		}
}
end;

This is my console: 

8yt1v3L.png

2 answers to this question

Did you try the C like syntax in the for ?

C like :

for (set @i=0; @i < 3; set @i=@i+1)

Looking the console, your first query is not getting the players, may be is not the query but the syntaxe to put the result in variable.

For testing your query execute it into MySQL trough phpmyadmin

Your problem is in the for(loop).

You're using @i without a player attached, you should be using .@i

into

for (set .@i,0; .@i < 3; set .@i,.@i+1)

After that, make sure you change all instances of " @i " into " .@i ". Or else the game will continue to spit out that error so long as a player is not attached.