Sign in to follow this  
deviruzy

Trouble with adding sounds to a monster without any.

Question

[FIXED]

Turns out list of sounds is literally just a list. After adding .wav files on the list, you have to choose specific sprite of each direction and add specific sound on them.

I first tried adding this on the reply section but it seems I can't reply on my own post.

Good days.

I'm having trouble with adding sounds to a monster without any by using Act Editor v1.0.3.

First I opened a monster with sounds that I want, copied the list of .wav files by clicking 'Edit sound list' on edit's menu. Then I pasted the list onto my monster, the one without any sound.

1.atk

2.teddy_bear_move.wav

3.blood_butterfly_attack.wav

4.yoyo_damage.wav

5.yoyo_die.wav

Even after saving or trying 'save as' my monster still didn't make any sound. I even tried getting ride of 'atk' because it did not have any .wav to it but that didn't do anything either. If you know how to add sounds to monsters I would very much appreciate it if you teach me how.

Thank you.

Turns out list of sounds was literally just a list. Once you put .wav files on the list you have to choose specific part of the sprites of each direction and link with a certain sound. 

Edited by deviruzy

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet