Sign in to follow this  
Alayne

[Release] Dungeon Hall - Advanced Housing

Hello peoples,

Here's a new release I'm wishing to do.

You can see this as an advanced housing system.

Basically, on each server I've been, there have been a housing system which allowed guilds to rent a place for a certain amount of time. But this was only made for a specific purpose: allow guilds to stay "somewhere else", somewhere where others won't go.

I find this...Not enough, simply. Guilds weren't supposed to get hide somewhere to stay between them.

So I've decided to create the Dungeon Hall.

This content allow a guild to manage an entire town. Right now, this script version is based over town I didn't use on my own server (brasilis, dicastes, mora, dewata, malangdo, manuk and splendid).

Each Hall is initially ruled by the monsters available on the maps. But those who clear these places' (the dungeons') monsters will grant the right to buy the Hall for their own use. And by the Hall, I mean the town, the fields and the dungeons.

Why would they do that? Cause they'll have the possibility to personnaly manage it, and create a dungeon the think the way it'll be the more efficient to protect a Guild Chest, that they'll have to fill themselves.

For that, they'll have to capture monsters, to be able to summon them directly in their dungeon. Each monster summoned need to be paid, and the part of this fee will be added to the dungeon chest.

On the other hand, players who want to reach the Hall may have to pay to be granted access to the Hall. This will be entirely given to the guild. Therefor, the higher the reward, the higher the gain will get back to the guild.

On top of that, the more players will join the Hall, the more the city will become reknown. So if at start, there'll only be a healer and a kafra, bringing people to challenge you will make npcs join the town. You'll be able to have a buffer, some dealer, and even some specific npc which will rule a Tavern, a Bakery or a Restaurant. By bringing base items to the Stock manager, those npcs will be able to create advanced cooking dishes or brewing to be sold.

So I guess some will ask "But why should I do that for others?"

There's a lot of reason. As a guild member, you're allowed to fight on the dungeons maps to defend your own Hall. Or to conquer others. Basically, it's a permanent PvPvE content. You can also capture monsters and add them in your dungeon, at your own will. Use them as a defense for your chest, or as a training ground for your newcomers. You can even use them as a personnal loot area if you want so.

Dungeon Hall v1.0

Edited by Alayne

Hope you'll like it.

Keep in mind that you'll need to create new halls maps, or to remove all mobs / npc from the desired ones (you can leave the fields mobs on thought)