Sign in to follow this  
Bringer

Bio Cannibalize

Question

case AM_SPHEREMINE:
	case AM_CANNIBALIZE:
		{
			int summons[5] = { MOBID_G_MANDRAGORA, MOBID_G_HYDRA, MOBID_G_FLORA, MOBID_G_PARASITE, MOBID_G_GEOGRAPHER };
			int class_ = skill_id==AM_SPHEREMINE?MOBID_MARINE_SPHERE:summons[skill_lv-1];
			int ai = (skill_id == AM_SPHEREMINE) ? AI_SPHERE : AI_FLORA;
			struct mob_data *md;

// Correct info, don't change any of this! [celest]
			md = mob_once_spawn_sub(src, src->m, x, y, status_get_name(src), class_, "", SZ_SMALL, ai);
			if (md) {
				md->master_id = src->id;
				md->special_state.ai = (enum mob_ai)ai;
				if( md->deletetimer != INVALID_TIMER )
					delete_timer(md->deletetimer, mob_timer_delete);
				md->deletetimer = add_timer (gettick() + skill_get_time(skill_id,skill_lv), mob_timer_delete, md->bl.id, 0);
				mob_spawn (md); //Now it is ready for spawning.
			}
		}
		break;

case AM_CANNIBALIZE:
		case AM_SPHEREMINE: {
			int c=0;
			int summons[5] = { MOBID_G_MANDRAGORA, MOBID_G_HYDRA, MOBID_G_FLORA, MOBID_G_PARASITE, MOBID_G_MANDRAGORA };
			int maxcount = (skill_id==AM_CANNIBALIZE)? 6-skill_lv : skill_get_maxcount(skill_id,skill_lv);
			int mob_class = (skill_id==AM_CANNIBALIZE)? summons[skill_lv-1] :MOBID_MARINE_SPHERE;
			if(battle_config.land_skill_limit && maxcount>0 && (battle_config.land_skill_limit&BL_PC)) {
				i = map_foreachinmap(skill_check_condition_mob_master_sub, sd->bl.m, BL_MOB, sd->bl.id, mob_class, skill_id, &c);
				if(c >= maxcount ||
					(skill_id==AM_CANNIBALIZE && c != i && battle_config.summon_flora&2))
				{	//Fails when: exceed max limit. There are other plant types already out.
					clif_skill_fail(sd,skill_id,USESKILL_FAIL_LEVEL,0);
					return false;
				}
			}
			break;
		}

How i can make it Per Summon 2 Monster by Level ?

Edited by Bringer

7 answers to this question

To set a new skill for any job you just have to navigate to your db/(pre-)re folder and edit skill_db.conf

That file handles what skill is being used by whom.

Study how the AM_CANNIBALIZE works in the source and use it as a base to start a new skill, or edit that one, but you will have to set conditions everywhere if the base class of an user is alchemist or priest, and as far as I know, you won't be able to edit the skill icon to show two different sprites.

To set a new skill for any job you just have to navigate to your db/(pre-)re folder and edit skill_db.conf

Study how the AM_CANNIBALIZE works in the source and use it as a base to start a new skill, or edit that one, but you will have to set conditions everywhere if the base class of an user is alchemist or priest, and as far as I know, you won't be able to edit the skill icon to show two different sprites.

can you help me?

can you help me?

I've never done a new custom skill, just edited existing ones so I don't know the preliminar steps. Also you need to be more specific. Check for a tutorial in how to add a new custom skill.

can you help me?

I've never done a new custom skill, just edited existing ones so I don't know the preliminar steps. Also you need to be more specific. Check for a tutorial in how to add a new custom skill.

Go to skill_check_condition_castend at skill.c and look for case AM_CANNIBALIZE:
Below that you will see 

maxcount = 6-skill_lv;

change it to 

maxcount = 2;

save and recompile.

Go to skill_check_condition_castend at skill.c and look for case AM_CANNIBALIZE:

Below that you will see 

maxcount = 6-skill_lv;

change it to 

maxcount = 2;

save and recompile.

can you check my Private Msg to you sir?