Habilis

What else could Habilis do with his Raspberry Pi ?

Hello It's me again (Oh noooo!)

Alright, did you ever had this awkward feeling, that you have done nearly everything on your Raspberry Pi and short of ideas and looking for new stuff to do on your Raspberry Pi?

Well, that's kinda my situation here...

gskfZiP.jpg

I've done nearly everything? things that I've already done:

- Custom SSH Welcome Screen (Made myself because everything I've found out there was missing key information I wanted to have at every login...)

Spoiler

cuaFlOP.jpg

- Many Websites with free Https:// SSL certificate with A+ grade and email 9/10 grade so taht my spamms would go to inbox instead of spam folder...

Spoiler

UDpP7wE.jpg

fQuRbuq.jpg

- Ragnarok Online Private servers Hercules and rAthena (I liked to work with Herc better B38cFIv.jpg)

Spoiler

lA9j4ZO.png

h7cWJVk.jpg

- MineCraft private server (LOL waaaaaat?)

Spoiler

1QxK58n.jpg

- My personal self hosted Cloud storage (Like DropBox) with OwnCloud NextCloud 

Spoiler

lYTYTIQ.jpg

- GIT repositories management app GOGs

- Web Note taking APP (Like Evernote) Paperwork

- A solution allowing  Automatically backing up a list of databases  into a password protected archives and send them to a cloud (DropBox GoogleDrive etc.)

Put together myself, as solution available are part of complex expert systems...

Spoiler

lKMsJak.jpg

ZXDtdho.jpg

- Cloud  web IDE cloud 9 Allowing me to code anything anywhere (any computer with a web)

Spoiler

DVEaXLi.jpg

It's allowing me to Edit configs, NPCs, sources and  plugins of my live server

then just rebuild it using integrated command line, super useful....

Spoiler

SHRtBtI.jpg

- I run till today an OSMC media player capable of running Youtube on my 49" tv and streaming portals to watch Hentai and Kawai Anime Friday after shool!

So, yeah, I'm looking for new challenges but feels like that's all this world has to offer... and it was easy...

Any ideas?

Just remember, I'm a school kid. I have money just for chewing gum and lunch at school.

Things to do have to be Public or Semi Private or Private that you can provide for free or OpenSource ;)

Edited by Habilis