Asheraf

kRO unpacked clients releases

On 26/09/2017 at 0:15 PM, Asheraf said:

Discontinued. 

Good night, I'm coming back recently with ragnarok and saw the wonder of RoZero, wanted the diff, plus I saw that it was discontinued, will it be possible to download the diffs yet?If so, will you still have the emulator and diffs update?Where can I download it as I could find one, and when I difffo it, even with the data.grf and the data0.grf still error.Well I wanted a little instruction, first of all I'm using the date RoEnglish.Thank you and sorry for my English, because I'm in the translator.

hi, @4144 can u tell me whats different client with themida or without themida??

and can wee protect the client with themida byself?

Edited by melv0

you cant patch clients protected by themida directly. also this clients starting too slow.

need use special software for unpack client from themida before you can patch it. Unpacked client starts with normal speed, but it's size on disk almost double from packed client.

also in unpacked clients from themida anvirus may detect virus. most time this is false positive, but it affect players.

from other side if client was not packed with themida, it works fine and can be patches. and no false alarms by antiviruses.

and on nemo site clients what can be downloaded from official kro server or from unofficial mirrors and themida never used for this clients.

This topic is being closed for now, if you want to get a client you can do that from http://nemo.herc.ws/downloads/ which provides download instructions for the clients that are distributed without a packer applied by gravity, this includes both Ragexe and Ragexe_zero.