Nemo patcher

before termination script show message "press any key..." and it not auto closed

but if you for some reason pressing keys, press win+r, type cmd and run. inside you can run script and it will be not closed.

you sure you using latest script? Old script will fail with 404 for very new clients, but latest scripts will works fine.

I've download them today and i editted the other post with prints trying method 1 and 2 (since i use windows). And i wasn't pressing any key, it really closes REALLY FAST when it shows the error, I've used windows game bar to capture a video and then use it to get those prints lmao

image.png.0588209547741ccd2efd46c4c2dc14ee.png

#Translation#
Created in: Today, 03/11/2020, 7 hours ago
Modified in: Today, 03/11/2020, 7 hours ago
Accessed in: Today, 03/11/2020, 26 minutes ago

Edited by norirag

can you show output of commands?

ping gnjoy.com

ping ropatch.gnjoy.com

5 hours ago, 4144 said:

can you show output of commands?

ping gnjoy.com ping ropatch.gnjoy.com

ping gnjoy.com

ping ropatch.gnjoy.com

That really helped me. Because I couldn't ping those two I've used a VPN (Pingzapper in my case) on the 1st method and it worked. If someone is or will have the same problem (try to ping first), that's how I solve it in my case.

you probably mean downloader scripts?

this is because bad antivirus. try report to microsoft about false positives. or use python scripts for download exes (method 2, 3 etc)

Nice to see NEMO project is forked and being modified for the better... Anyways, is there way to output the log the patches that failed and the step that failed the specific patch? First time using this forked NEMO by patching a 20190530a ragexe client with only recommended patches but somehow 5-7 patches failed which I don't know what step and what patches failed.

According to :
http://nemo.herc.ws/patches/ChangeMvpHealthBarSize/

2018-11-21b is compatible with this patch.

But when i click it in NEMO patcher i get [Failed in Step1] error message.
Could this be fixed? I would really like to have MVPs to have a bigger HP bar and this feature IS NOT enabled by default when i tested it.

nichwichtig2.png

nic hwichtig.png

EDIT : Apparently i was running an outdated version of NEMO, the patch works now on the latest master release :)

Edited by Inzanity
Solution found

then probably country block still works. this mean not from all countries kro files can be accesed.

for updates it works for any countries, because mostly used unofficial mirrors. but for full clients exists only official servers.

try use any other countries proxy or vpns

5 minutes ago, 4144 said:

then probably country block still works. this mean not from all countries kro files can be accesed.

for updates it works for any countries, because mostly used unofficial mirrors. but for full clients exists only official servers.

try use any other countries proxy or vpns

yes it works if you gonna use proxy and use idm to make it resumable once you turn off your proxy.image.png.fe910fe8a2adc65269eebc4347a87eec.png

Edited by Brynner

@4144 is it possible to bring back the old emblem behavior? So we don't need a webserver for the emblems ? 

it can be difficult to bring back old emblems features. because partially old code was removed from client.

but in future will be don't need web server. i working on hercules for new features, but was slow down because 4th jobs and new game guard in kro..

On 8/23/2020 at 8:01 PM, 4144 said:

new game guard..

Oh no, that sucks so much 

yes now impossible unpack for usage any new ragexe clients from kro main and zero. for private servers left only new ragexeRE

but i still show information about patches for ragexe and collecting packets for them.

On 8/24/2020 at 8:31 AM, 4144 said:

it can be difficult to bring back old emblems features. because partially old code was removed from client.

but in future will be don't need web server. i working on hercules for new features, but was slow down because 4th jobs and new game guard in kro..

I think they reverted to old gameguard that was used years ago, maybe that could help? didn't they change to nProtect again? or is it something else now?

yes nProtect. it not allow collect all data what i need. but it not protecting against bots or simple logging at all.