Sign in to follow this  
skyundersea

Stable packet

Question

Hi guys, can someone tell me with packet/client is the most stable for now? with no bugs

i don't need all the newest things just a stable one, i'm migrating to hercules emulator !

thank you all!

4 answers to this question

From server side most or all versions should works. Older than 2017 may have some issues and need test for each client)

From client side, clients itself works fine, but in some can be issues. And more important not all clients may works patches what you need. Check patches what you need on http://nemo.herc.ws/clients/

On other emulators popular version 2018-06-21, because this emulators not support newer version. But in hercules you can use any new version too.

1 hour ago, 4144 said:

From server side most or all versions should works. Older than 2017 may have some issues and need test for each client)

From client side, clients itself works fine, but in some can be issues. And more important not all clients may works patches what you need. Check patches what you need on http://nemo.herc.ws/clients/

On other emulators popular version 2018-06-21, because this emulators not support newer version. But in hercules you can use any new version too.

so can i use 20180621 packetver, with no bugs?

anyway what's the difference of

2018-06-21 aRagexe

and

2018-06-21 aRagexeRE

can someone explain ?

yes you can or any other version

Ragexe is stable kro clients,

RagexeRE is testing kro clients,

Ragexe_zero is zero clients