Sign in to follow this  
Kit Kit

Hi

Question

9 answers to this question

3 hours ago, monchee said:

I'm pretty sure it's similar, just wondering if there is any change up to 2019. The wiki page was last edited 2015

if its just the installation then there's no changes i think been using the same method for the past few years

Edited by Kuroe

changes can be only allow set packet version and client type by configure parameters.

but old way with changing headers works too

Here you can see how do build for each client for you selected: http://nemo.herc.ws/clients/

select client and select build on linux

Thanks guys! Glad to see a few active people. Been a very long time since I've done this and I'm looking for a kick of nostalgia. I'll make a new thread if I encounter any bumps, but it all should go smoothly.

On 3/29/2019 at 4:06 AM, 4144 said:

changes can be only allow set packet version and client type by configure parameters.

but old way with changing headers works too

Here you can see how do build for each client for you selected: http://nemo.herc.ws/clients/

select client and select build on linux

I'm trying to use the latest NEMO with the latest client, and when I apply recommended patches, it gives me a lot of errors. 

Following a different guide, I got a 2015 client working with all recommended patches no problem.

Pre-renewal server

Yes for very latest client some non critical patches may not works, but client still will works fine but with missing some patches.

If you want some patches what not works, you can try bit older clients if want almost latest client.

From other side 2015 is very outdated, better use late 2018 or yearly of 2019 clients.