Sign in to follow this  
Pink Guy

Is it possible to disable multiple windows on a patched client?

Question

Hello.  I want to ask if it's possible to disable multiple windows in an already patched client? I tried using NEMO but I keep getting errors. 

fwfaawd.png

Edited by Pink Guy

6 answers to this question

So I have to apply all patches from scratch?  No way of just applying 1 additional patch?   The client I am using is this.

Edited by Pink Guy

Humm, very cleary. Your client, 2018-05-30cRagexeRE not work with patch Disable Multiple Windows.

image.thumb.png.77ed2a3ddc814d43b2608c3d66070e2d.png

The solution is to find another client working success with patch Disable Multiple Windows. List client can apply that patch in here: http://nemo.herc.ws/patches/DisableMultipleWindows/

Or you can consider using Gepard Shield!

@Vietlubu I have Gepard Shield.  That's why I am hesitating to change my client because I will have to pay again to get it re-installed.  But since you said I can do it via Gepard, do you know how?

Edited by Pink Guy

5 minutes ago, Pink Guy said:

@Vietlubu I have Gepard Shield.  That's why I am hesitating to change my client because I will have to pay again to get it re-installed.  But since you said I can do it via Gepard, do you know how?

Sorry, I don't know. But if you already have Gepard shield. Let try to contact who sells Gepard for you to ask how to config because possibility to set limit of active game windows is a basic feature on Gepard shield. Good luck :)

10 hours ago, Vietlubu said:

Sorry, I don't know. But if you already have Gepard shield. Let try to contact who sells Gepard for you to ask how to config because possibility to set limit of active game windows is a basic feature on Gepard shield. Good luck :)

Thanks for your help! Functor was able to restrict the maximum windows to 1.