Yoh Asakura

Daifuku - Graphics giveaway prize not given

Hello community,

I'm here to say that I'm really disappointed with Daifuku.

Between all the users that participated I was the one who won it, but I never got the prize

Now here are the facts: Daifuku posted on May 2 the winner (me), but I got sick in May (yes, literally the whole month sick) and I only saw I won around day 24 of May. I then contacted him through Discord to claim the prize, he replied me he was on vacation and would be back around 22 of June. I waited till now and did not get the prize. I understand we all have personal issues, but I at least expected you to be kind and say that you'd give the prize anyways, which you did not.

Now I'm really impressed to see that he actually DELETED the topic "Graphics Giveaway" of which he created. and by the way, on his last post on that topic he said that he would hold ANOTHER "Graphics giveaway" this month. Unbelievable...You do not deserve to be in this position of Graphic Moderator. Hercules deserves better than you, Daifuku.

Screenshots:

photo1.thumb.jpg.92d4eff29dd0abdc7a2e633cf08e9d3f.jpg

photo2.thumb.jpg.1645be86248cb03bcb7241cf89ccdb90.jpg

photo3.thumb.jpg.e2c6f93d0b6fad5dd563563fa83d0c74.jpg

photo4.jpg.f279646014457ff1387ce0f11d6ae026.jpg

photo5.thumb.jpg.77cbbd2edeab3d25e316905d77739a9e.jpg

photo6.thumb.jpg.db4030d3b06eb1780476c789d05dfdb5.jpg

Kind Regards,
Yoh.

Oh lord. It's pretty simple. I did a giveaway, you claimed it almost a month after. I was busy during the time you messaged and said I will "most likely" be available after 22.6 but ended up still being busy. I notified you. You had your reasons why you messaged me one month after the winner announcement and I understood and accepted it but you don't seem to understand that I have legitimately been busy myself as well. If you would have claimed your reward in may when I had the time to do it, you would have gotten it without any issues. 

The reason why I decided to not give out the giveaway to you in the end is because of how you act and behave. It's a giveaway that I decided to do out of pure selflessness for people who are genuinely happy to receive whatever I give them, whenever I give it to them. You spamming my topics and insulting me and my work because I didn't reply 3 days after the 22.6 is rather contra productive and ultimately made me close the topic and abort any future giveaways I had planned. I simply do not want to deal with such kind of people. I'm sorry for those that were looking forward to more giveaways.

I would appreciate if you could let this matter rest now. Thank you and best of luck.

P.s: I'm female.

People get busy; we all have lives outside of these boards (believe it or not), and it should be expected that our real-world responsibilities and obligations take precedence over our business online.

You obviously had your own priorities (in this case, your health), and were unable to contact Daifuku in a timely manner to redeem your prize. Fortunately, she was still willing to work with you instead of choosing a runner-up. Considering that she had been willing to be flexible with you a month after the fact, you should have been similarly acquiescent when she had contacted you a few days after the date she said she'd respond by — but instead, you harassed her to the point that she ultimately rescinded her giveaway.

I haven't posted here in years, but seeing this post was triggering. To say that Hercules deserves better is ridiculous and insulting. Hercules holds a high standard for staff members; Daifuku wouldn't have earned her position if she wasn't of good moral character, untalented, or undeserving. If anything, Daifuku deserves better than to be treated like some sort of servant.

Did you lose anything of value by entering her giveaway? Did you lose sleep while you were waiting for a response? I'd hope not. Maybe evaluate how you communicate with people when they are doing something out of their own free will and generosity — especially when it's at no cost to you.

Edited by Mumbles
Formatting ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 hours ago, Mumbles said:

People get busy; we all have lives outside of these boards (believe it or not), and it should be expected that our real-world responsibilities and obligations take precedence over our business online.

You obviously had your own priorities (in this case, your health), and were unable to contact Daifuku in a timely manner to redeem your prize. Fortunately, she was still willing to work with you instead of choosing a runner-up. Considering that she had been willing to be flexible with you a month after the fact, you should have been similarly acquiescent when she had contacted you a few days after the date she said she'd respond by — but instead, you harassed her to the point that she ultimately rescinded her giveaway.

I haven't posted here in years, but seeing this post was triggering. To say that Hercules deserves better is ridiculous and insulting. Hercules holds a high standard for staff members; Daifuku wouldn't have earned her position if she wasn't of good moral character, untalented, or undeserving. If anything, Daifuku deserves better than to be treated like some sort of servant.

Did you lose anything of value by entering her giveaway? Did you lose sleep while you were waiting for a response? I'd hope not. Maybe evaluate how you communicate with people when they are doing something out of their own free will and generosity — especially when it's at no cost to you.

Did she go crying to you to post in here?

I am the one who actually wasted my time trying to talk with her to get the prize and in the end got nothing.

I have nothing more to say, I did not disrespect her, just take a look at the pics.

10 hours ago, Yoh Asakura said:

You take "i did not receive the prize" as spam and insult?

Don't try to make any other giveaway if you don't do as you say.

Peace.

I have a little feeling that with this post you lost your chances to negotiate instead of force it. If was with a different person, you had lost your prize when you said "don't try to do a giveawat if you don't even have time available to do it".

It's 22 to reclaim, 29 justified waiting days + 16 waiting days. Without counting the days she warn that was off, you didn't even wait what she waited for the winner.

And, for life, depending on the draw or contest/tender, you have 5 to 7 business days to claim the prize or the vacancy.

Edited by SyncMaster

19 minutes ago, Yoh Asakura said:

Did she go crying to you to post in here?

I am the one who actually wasted my time trying to talk with her to get the prize and in the end got nothing.

I have nothing more to say, I did not disrespect her, just take a look at the pics.

If anyone came crying, it'd appear to be you. To answer your question, though -- no; I just had the misfortune of coming across your cancerous post on the front page.

Poor you -- you wasted a whole few moments of your pathetic life waiting for something that was free; of no cost to you whatsoever. And for all your efforts, you didn't get it. Geez. How sad.

I've collaborated with Daifuku in the past, and I've admittedly pushed her limits in order to meet a deadline -- but never once did I disrespect her or cause her to feel like abandoning a project was a better solution. You've got to be a pretty foul human being to make someone as nice as her pass on you.

If you want a prize, take a life lesson instead as a consolation: Treat people with dignity and respect, and maybe next time you won't be such a loser.