Dravik

Functions

Question

Ok so I'm extremly new but i want to learn what I'm doing so I don't have to ask for help with every little thing, so what I'm asking for is a guide on the different commands needed to code up npcs.

I've been trying to find one and I'm failing, each guide i have found won't load for one reason or another so I'm just going to ask if anyone has a list of commands compiled that I can snag.

2 answers to this question

The documentation resides in the /doc folder of your cloned git repository and the scripting engine documentation is in /doc/script_commands.txt

The version you have locally may not be the version that is currently on GitHub so always use the documentation in the /doc subfolder of the emulator root folder since its version is always the same as the version of your Hercules emulator (when properly cloning and pulling with git)

Please be aware that some commands have been deprecated over the years and replaced with other commands. The documentation will tell you when a command is deprecated and you can find more details in the Deprecation thread.