Kuroyama

Frost Asura

Question

I dunno where to post this concern so Imma post it here.

As the title says, frost asura. I don't quite get it if this is normal behavior or abnormal.

Whenever someone is frosted (equipped with Ghostring or Deviling), and you asura them by any chance. The damage will be doubled.

How to remove that 100% asura chance additional damage on frosted character?

Searched somewhere and found an same concern:

3 answers to this question

18 hours ago, Kuroyama said:

I dunno where to post this concern so Imma post it here.

As the title says, frost asura. I don't quite get it if this is normal behavior or abnormal.

Whenever someone is frosted (equipped with Ghostring or Deviling), and you asura them by any chance. The damage will be doubled.

How to remove that 100% asura chance additional damage on frosted character?

Searched somewhere and found an same concern:

I think this is a normal behavior since asura is neutral damage and GR card will make you into ghost property, once you got freeze/frozen, effect of GR Card will be disregarded because your property is now water and not a ghost anymore

32 minutes ago, Kuya Jeo said:

I think this is a normal behavior since asura is neutral damage and GR card will make you into ghost property, once you got freeze/frozen, effect of GR Card will be disregarded because your property is now water and not a ghost anymore

@Kuya Jeo Truth be told, it's the same as a frozen character receiving lightning bolt / jupitel thunder or any other wind property attack. the damage will be multiplied and ignore the property of the people.

In short, being frozen gives us the water property for the time we are frozen. Finally, asura is really doubled in terms of damage? or is it the same number of damage approximately without a Ghostring card?

14 minutes ago, Daraen said:

@Kuya Jeo Truth be told, it's the same as a frozen character receiving lightning bolt / jupitel thunder or any other wind property attack. the damage will be multiplied and ignore the property of the people.

In short, being frozen gives us the water property for the time we are frozen. Finally, asura is really doubled in terms of damage? or is it the same number of damage approximately without a Ghostring card?

I think he got double damage because the damage is based on the damage with GR Armor

Example Scenario is something like this :
Player A has an armor with GR Card then Player B hit him with asura, then Player A got 15k damage, then when the Player A got freeze/frozen, Player B asura again the Player A and Player A got 35k Damage..

This is not a double damage, asura with freeze/frozen player ignores the GHOST Property of the player A
Damage is same without an Armor with GR Card