Resu-Me

Resu-Me || Server Setup || Proxy || Low Latency || Anti-DDoS

About My Services

Hello everyone, I've been providing services to anyone in need as long as I have the capability to handle them. I am not that popular because I used to work without asking for recommendations to avoid dramas and speculations about what my capabilities are.
I have been playing and working on servers for a decade now and helping fellow Developers and owners of the servers. So whenever  I have free time, I can dedicate it to work on someone who wants their own server and make it grow. I can support them as long as I am available and will make sure that their servers will become live.

My service provides security for in and out of your server to prevent getting DDoS attacks, SYN Floods, and DoS attacks. Your server's main IP will be protected from Sniffing, SQL Injection, and more potential threats. Please see below the list of packages and services that I offer and let me know which suits you.

Services Offered:

Server Setup - Starting from $50 up to $200! Please see the details below!

Server Package A - $ 50 (Setup Only)

• Setup of your server - 1-time setup only
  • Basic client files:
  • Thor Patcher (Default Design)
  • 2020 Version GRF with 2020-04-01 Client
  • Enabling basic NPCs, Max Levels, Drop Rates as per your preference
  • Lite Installer for your RO
  • 1-time setup only
  • Proxy VPS Setup(without reverse proxy) - 1-time setup only
  • Gepard Installation to your client & server (You MUST have a license from Gepard Owner! See T&Cs Clause 10) - 1-time setup only

Server Package B - $ 100 (Setup Only)

• Setup of your server - 1-time setup only
  • Basic client files (1-time setup only):
  • 2020 Version GRF with 2020-04-01 Client
  • Enabling basic NPCs, Max Levels, Drop Rates as per your preference
  • Lite Installer for your RO
  • Proxy VPS Setup(including reverse proxy) - 1-time setup only
  • Gepard Installation to your client & server (You MUST have a license from Gepard Owner! See T&Cs Clause 10) - 1-time setup only

Server Package C - $ 200 (Setup Only)

• Setup of your server with multiserver support - 1-time setup only (Up to 4 servers as long as your server host can handle the performance.)
  • Basic client files (1-time Setup Only):
  • 2020 Stable version GRF with 2018-2020 stable client ( With your preferred patches)
  • Enabling basic NPCs, Max Levels, Drop Rates as per your preference
  • Full Installer for your RO with Up to date Data.grf and Rdata.grf
  • Proxy VPS Setup (including reverse proxy + Built-in Anti-DDoS) - 1 time only / 1 VPS
  • Anti DDoS, Reverse Proxy, Nginx & Apache2 - (1-time Setup only)
  • Reduce your latency - (Setup Only)
  • Setup your website domain and web host with SSL Certificates, and with Multi-Layered DDoS.
  • Gepard Installation to your client & server  (You MUST have a license from Gepard Owner! See T&Cs Clause 10) - 1-time setup only

Other Services:

• Proxy VPS - $40 per IP (including reverse proxy + Built-in Anti-DDoS) (1-time Setup Only)
  • Anti DDoS, Reverse Proxy, Nginx & Apache2 - $100 (1-time Setup only)
  • Reduce your latency - $50 (Covers SEA, US, and EU) (1-time Setup Only + VPS host must be chosen by service provider)
  • Setup your Flux CP, Patcher, basic client files - $25 (1-time Setup Only)
  • Multi-Server Setup - $50 (Up to 3 server setups)
  • Consultancy Service - $25 - Server debugging, bug fix, server crash fix, database cleanup, server files re-organize, sudden changes of server setup (2 Sessions)

Note: All services that have a tag of *Setup Only* do NOT include VPS! You must provide your own VPS.

Terms and Conditions
1. All services provided here are not eligible for Tax Collection.
2. If the service has not been finished within a period of 15 Working Days, the customer is eligible to get a 100% refund.
3. The service is as per server-based only. If an existing customer wants to set up a new server, the standard charge rate is applied based on the package/service.
4. All payments will be issued with receipt and invoice.
5. By availing of the services, the customer agrees that all confidential details are limited but not to(VPS Details) in order for us to provide the requested services. See Clause No. 9
6. All services are covered with a 7 Days Warranty (Except the customer has made an accident to their VPS that leads to server crash, loss of files, unable to access the VPS, adding custom items or scripts). Consultancy Service fees will apply to fix the issues.
7. The setup will be as per the details sent by the customer from the first time he/she avail of the service. Any last-minute changes will not be accepted as the time has been blocked specifically for that customer only. Consultancy fees will apply.

8. All services requested by the customer will have a minimum process of 15 Working Days. It can also be completed in less than 15 Days depends on the schedule given by the service provider.
9. The service provider and the customer agreed that all confidential details will remain discreet the customer will receive an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) to be signed electronically. Any leaked information provided with video proofs that violate privacy and confidentiality will lead to the following listed below:
1 - Full refund - If the service provider has breached the NDA agreement between the client.
2 - Non-refundable & Revoking the license and services provided to the Customer - If the client has breached the NDA agreement between the service provider.

10. The client must contact the Third Party Service Provider (GEPARD) to share all the necessary files as they preferred to be talking only to their customers. We are not responsible to talk to them on behalf of the customer as it will be a breach of privacy.

Contact details
1. You can send me a message here
2. You can contact me on Discord - Resu-Me#4425

Payment Channel
Paypal Only

Payment Terms
100% Advance [Refundable if T&C Clause No. 2 are met.]

Edited by Resu-Me