R3SP

Is there any "TRUE" classics anymore?

Hello everyone!

I have recently returned to the RO scene and I was wondering, do we even have any "True Classics" anymore? I miss the good old days, with original spawns, and real true to form mechanics. Even the new "Classics" are so different to me, I understand a lot of that is QOL updates, etc... But, gosh I'd love to find someone or somewhere that I could talk about or play like it TRULY was mid 2000's.

I have to believe I am not the only one that misses it.... or, am I....?

It's not that. This is a non-profit open-source project and aims to be up-to-date and close to Kro while providing optimization and security. Sorry for sounding rude but you can freely modify the setup to fit your needs. Or port it, make a new emulator. Or look for aegis emu. Or look for the old eathena. Or download the earlier commits. You have the options.

On 12/11/2022 at 8:58 AM, R3SP said:

I guess we all got so focused on the future we forgot to preserve the past... Too bad.

Yes, the majority like the classic but we didn't forget the past majority is trying to revive the game by improving it over time.
I am more impressed by the servers that trying to find a way to create REAL changes that have the potential to make RO even better.

Coz obviously the majority are just doing it for money especially those who have the resources to do it.

I really think that separates me from most of the RO I know, because I do it to have better RO and monetization is the least. (Of course it is subjective)

Just too bad only a few can appreciate it for now. Or maybe my reach is not that enough. But someday I know it will be appreciated by many...