Sign in to follow this  
iraciz

exe file request

Question

5 answers to this question

you probably doing something wrong. Try follow instructions

this is only one mirror error. but here should be atleast 3 mirrors. You should wait some minutes

Listen very well my friend! I'm not looking for python support. The reason I opened the topic "to ask if someone could provide me with the exe without diff".

I am one of those who wants to experiment with a modern client and not the typical 2018 rAthena, do you understand me?

All I want is  2020-02-05aRagexeRE file available to the public here: http://nemo.herc.ws/downloads/2020-02-05aRagexeRE/

I don't know how to use python, I don't know anything about codes or how to change the download path, because the error now is that the creation of the file is denied in system32. 

I don't know how you guys expect an average person like me, who knows only the most basic stuff, to know and master python to be able to download a client.

, if you are wary of sharing it and someone else can download it in this thread, you can do it by DM , or you don't want to do me a favor,

I understand. thankyou.

image.png

on first screen you not wait until script complete. because this is you not get error and not get exe downloaded

on second screen for some reason you run script from c:\windows\system32 but without admin rights. file downloaded but not saved because you not had rights.

so again. read instructions and run downloader. and wait some minutes.

thank you for your patience in supporting me.

Somehow that my limited intelligence doesn't understand, the file was downloaded.

I don't know how because the console didn't even open,

no progress or status was shown, I don't even know what I touched to make it happen like this,

but the file is there and that's what matters.

IMG-20220920-WA0035.jpg