Ai4rei

RO Patcher Lite, v4.2.2.1316 - last updated 2023/12/18

Updated to 2.4.17, adds iRO:Restart, kRO Zero and phRO, and updates jRO patch information (for details see docs). Fixes a super-random crash on super-modern systems.

Updated to 2.4.19, updates twRO patch information and makes the UI less confusing.

Updated to 2.4.20, the real thing.

Updated to 2.4.21, updates kRO patch information.

Updated to 2.4.22, fixes potential patch process issues introduced in previous release.

Updated to 2.4.23, removes notices and behavior related to archives over 2GiB.

Updated to 2.4.24, updates bRO patch information and removed fRO (closed).

Issued hotfix for kRO Zero (2.4.24.807), updates kRO Zero patch information.

Edited by Ai4rei

On 9/22/2020 at 3:42 PM, botka4aet said:

Last version.

Mirrors added.

image.png.7531c14e0591a929251ffc8d99e6a0d3.png

Same with beta version.

The file is present on the mirror, so no problem there. There should be a  rsu-kro-rag-lite.exe-debug.log file in the same folder as the patcher, that says why it failed to retrieve the file.

Updated to 2.4.26, updates phRO patch information, fixes few issues and removes idRO and some iRO variants.

Edited by Ai4rei

17 hours ago, Ai4rei said:

Updated to 2.4.27, fixes possible buffer corruption (security issue).

Hello Ai4rei, after update to last version 2.4.27 this happen: 

KRO sakray fail.jpg

Happens exactly after this download finish:

process.jpg

why this happen? The rdata is in kro folder. 

rdata in folder.jpg

Edited by DeesT

Seems .26 broke RGZ unpacking and since kRO has been resetting rdata.grf, it got corrupted. But no worries, the GRF will recover after I fix the patcher.

Updated to 4.0.0, this major release contains a refreshed UI, completely reworked GRF engine, native 64-bit builds and other, far too many under-the-hood changes and bug fixes to mention them all, see included doc/history.txt for details.

Any idea why i am getting this error message? (trying to update a 2019 kro client folder using your latest release for either rag/RE)

"No suitable mirror server found (S1)" ?

The client most likely is not a 2019-ish client, because it requests patches from 2018. I was recently running low on space on the mirror, so I had to remove year 2018 from the mirror.

Edited by Ai4rei

Updated to 4.0.1, this release fixes, among others, an issue that prevented updating jRO RAG, when there are more than one year worth of patches to apply.

Updated to 4.1.1, a maintenance release.

Edited by Ai4rei

Updated to 4.1.3, this release fixes an assertion when applying optimized patches.

Updated to 4.1.4, this release adds support for the new, short-lived (2021-11-03 ~ 2021-11-17) kRO Sakray server. This is a different server from the one removed in 4.1.2 and requires a new full client. There is no mirror support for this one and it is released only as part of the bundle package.

Edited by Ai4rei

On 11/5/2021 at 1:38 AM, Ai4rei said:

Updated to 4.1.3, this release fixes an assertion when applying optimized patches.

Updated to 4.1.4, this release adds support for the new, short-lived (2021-11-03 ~ 2021-11-17) kRO Sakray server. This is a different server from the one removed in 4.1.2 and requires a new full client. There is no mirror support for this one and it is released only as part of the bundle package.

image.png.c1c5a661049924711b5ef162ad75600b.pngcan't patch for ZRO

14 hours ago, Ai4rei said:

Client too old or patch.inf missing.

maybe too old i just download from ridley 2018 version

somebody  in here have up to date for ZRO?

i can't download coz need login to get the link

Updated to 4.1.5, fixes reusage of waste in GRF archives was not enabled (ever since its introduction in 4.0.0). Depending on amount of wasted space, some archives may shrink in response to being updated. It also fixes the /testpak command reporting Sakray/Test archives as corrupted.

Updated to 4.1.6, fixes mirror server fallback from a different mirror server not working correctly.

Updated to 4.2.0, now processes updates of the official patcher immediately, so that the RO client does not have to restart for that. It also fixes two minor issues and updates to zlib 1.2.13.

Edited by Ai4rei

Hi Ai4rei,
this immediately crashes on Windows 11. I do not find a log or event viewer entry for the issue.

I do have Win 11 Pro that is joined to a domain, if that matters. Plenty of RAM available, and decent CPU. Plenty of Hard drive space on an NVMe.

image.png.aa547c65dd911b56f76b531edfa7cf37.png

I tried running in compatibility mode for Windows 8 and 7, run as administrator and not. I am running the patcher straight from my kRO base files folder, which I downloaded from the pinned topic by Ridley in this forum. I have a patchRE.inf with the following content:

ó  

Any ideas?

Edited by Jman