Rytech

Official Oktoberfest Costume Job

kewl . i dont think kRO has that (because they dont have oktoberfest? :P). But i guess it can be hexed in probably.

kewl . i dont think kRO has that (because they dont have oktoberfest? :P). But i guess it can be hexed in probably.

We wouldn't need to do anything client side but put the sprite files in our client. The job ID and OPTION mask would normally be coded into all server's and clients. A example is even skills that are used in some servers while their not used in others (Odin's Recall for example) will always be assigned to the same ID no matter what server its in and if its used or not. We just need a kRO client from a time after that option mask was introduced.

ill try coding this stuff in server side later this week to see if itl work on a 2013-07-31 will allow it, tho im not keeping my fingers crossed since its dated a few months.

just checked it now. its not there even in 2013-08-14 client which is the latest working client .

I do see that job id used in 2013-10-02 but i believe that client has unpacking issues since gravity have added some additional protections since 2013-08-28 (dunno if k3dT got around that problem though).

@Neo

Thanks for checking. I knew this would be the case since that job ID and option mask just recently appeared. Even tho we don't have access to them in current usable clients, one could just use your custom job support patch and add that job in. Tho since its not a actual job, that option mask would still be needed. ill just get server side things coded in for now to prepare for future client support.

@jaBote

Beer and sausages? What a feast. Lol. So the costume comes in a box with those other 2 items?

The female sprite is missing the most important thing: Big breasts!

Girls in dirndl always have to have big, pushed breasts!

:P

hahahah sooooooooo true m this is why im there every  year :P

@Neo

Thanks for checking. I knew this would be the case since that job ID and option mask just recently appeared. Even tho we don't have access to them in current usable clients, one could just use your custom job support patch and add that job in. Tho since its not a actual job, that option mask would still be needed. ill just get server side things coded in for now to prepare for future client support.

@jaBote

Beer and sausages? What a feast. Lol. So the costume comes in a box with those other 2 items?

Ragnarok Costume Job - Oktoberfest

attachicon.gifOktoberfest Job Sprite Pic.JPG

Job ID: OKTOBERFEST = 29

Effect State: OPTION_OKTOBERFEST = 0x10000000

Item: 22625 = Oktoberfest_Bag (Activates the costume for 10 minutes)

// Oktoberfest Outfit22625,Oktoberfest_Bag,Oktoberfest Bag,2,0,,100,,,,,0xFFFFFFFF,7,2,,,,,,{ sc_start SC_OKTOBERFEST,600000,0; },{},{}

attachicon.gifRagnarok Oktoberfest Job Sprites.rar

Note: This is a official costume job released exclusively for European RO server from the Oktoberfest event. I don't know if it works on the latest kRO clients we can connect with.

Thanks goes to jaBote for sending me the sprites.

awesome rytech cool ^_^

hahahah sooooooooo true m this is why im there every  year :P

hahahah LMAO XD

Lol...hahahaha...

You can trust me,

everything fRO is using, they got from kRO. this means, when its in the fRO Client, its also in the kRO Client. (Just the sprites are missing maybe, for space save)

thats also the reason why bugs of the kRO Client appearing in the fRO Client.

They know a shit about there server and client system.

Edited by Tepoo

Ragnarok Costume Job - Oktoberfest

attachicon.gifOktoberfest Job Sprite Pic.JPG

Job ID: OKTOBERFEST = 29

Effect State: OPTION_OKTOBERFEST = 0x10000000

Item: 22625 = Oktoberfest_Bag (Activates the costume for 10 minutes)

// Oktoberfest Outfit22625,Oktoberfest_Bag,Oktoberfest Bag,2,0,,100,,,,,0xFFFFFFFF,7,2,,,,,,{ sc_start SC_OKTOBERFEST,600000,0; },{},{}

attachicon.gifRagnarok Oktoberfest Job Sprites.rar

Note: This is a official costume job released exclusively for European RO server from the Oktoberfest event. I don't know if it works on the latest kRO clients we can connect with.

Thanks goes to jaBote for sending me the sprites.

Do you have the .act files by any chance? That rar file only consists of the sprites..

latest data.grf should have the sprites already... oktoberfest costume is supported in the new client.

latest data.grf should have the sprites already... oktoberfest costume is supported in the new client.

Nah man, these are euRO exclusive sprites so they're not in kRO's data.grf. My kRO is already fully up to date and I got the latest (20131223) client hexed and running with no errors.

Edited by sizenine

Nah man, these are euRO exclusive sprites so they're not in kRO's data.grf. My kRO is already fully up to date and I got the latest (20131223) client hexed and running with no errors.

I don't have euRO and I got it to work o-o~

dMnRdDC.jpg

I don't have euRO and I got it to work o-o~dMnRdDC.jpg

so they're in your data.grf?

I don't have euRO and I got it to work o-o~

dMnRdDC.jpg

Ind, mind to share what diff did you use provided by yommy and neo? cause I'm getting error using latest kRO for this oktober fest costume. Thanks in advance!