@Neo
Hello, Can you add client show custom homunculus skill please, currently

when enable custom homunculus, and i want to add custom skill to homunculus,

but in client the skill won't display out. :o

this work with 2015-10-29RagexeRE???
... if yes, where can i download the ragexeRe? ^^¿
(i have a link, but the files don't work u.u )[/color]

Edited by Reaper_san

Any update for the custom dll? i've reported this very long time ago. about months. and its still not working. the splash.dll custom dll is not working

@@Neo

the issue is...

make sure to have output folder, i had same issue, created the folder and fixed i could see the files.

with latest GIT btw.

I would kill for a patch that increases the range for custom monsters. Currently only IDs 1000-3999 can display custom monsters properly, even if you edit the server-side src code to have a larger custom monster database. For those of us who create a lot of custom monsters, we're limited to roughly 300 monsters at present (which I have over five hundred I'd like to implement) without conflicting with official monster IDs. Am willing to sponsor this patch if need be.

Would it be possible to add an option to keep the Battle Mode cheat then send a message?

We explained my situation:

1.- I'm playing in Battle Mode, but then I get a message from another player and I want to answer.

2.- Press 'Enter' to deactivate the battle and write my message and pressed again 'Enter' to send it.

3.- But while writing a monster or a player begins to attack me and I want to use skills that I have for example QWER keys (such as LoL).

4.- But then the Battle Mode is still active and must finish sending double pressing 'Enter' to reactivate it.

With these data, it is possible that the Battle Mode is reactivated immediately after sending a message?

@@Neo
I dunno if error or not, 2013-08-07, cannot disable the map interface, "failed in step 1" it says

@Neo; Thank you for the addition of the increase NPC ID patch! Unfortunately, I'm crashing while attempting to use an ID within the custom range I've defined. Is the patch unfinished at this time?

Its not complete (I thought simply adding the npc id was enough but apparently it isn't enough).

unless the client has changed a lot over the last few years, then I don't think it's feasible to extend the monster range. it's riddled with inlined calls to functions like CSession::IsMonster and similar that you'd have to search out and patch in 100 different places to get it working properly.

Edited by c_tower3

@@Neo

Would it be possible to add an option to keep the Battle Mode cheat then send a message?

1.- I'm playing in Battle Mode, but then I get a message from another player and I want to answer.

2.- Press 'Enter' to deactivate the battle and write my message and pressed again 'Enter' to send it.

3.- But while writing a monster or a player begins to attack me and I want to use skills that I have for example QWER keys (such as LoL).

4.- But then the Battle Mode is still active and must finish sending double pressing 'Enter' to reactivate it.

With these data, it is possible that the Battle Mode is reactivated immediately after sending a message?

English

As the Nemo is already offering support for multiple languages, I took the initiative to make the translation to PT-BR.

As the images of items folder has fixed layout in Nemo, could not translate correct the buttons, so I used smaller words that have the same meaning or resembling the best way.

Português

Como o Nemo já está oferecendo suporte a várias linguagens, tomei a iniciativa de fazer a tradução para PT-BR.

Como as imagens da pasta icons tem layout fixo no Nemo, não pude traduzir corretamente os botões, então utilizei palavras menor que possui o mesmo significado ou que se assemelha da melhor maneira.

ibHI8tx.png

PGe8vie.png

While updating my NEMO i encounter error after i login ingame.

My current client: 2015-05-13aRagexe

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    BEX
  Application Name:    2015-05-13aRagexe_patched.exe
  Application Version:    0.0.0.0
  Application Timestamp:    55505a8e
  Fault Module Name:    ntdll.dll
  Fault Module Version:    6.1.7601.19045
  Fault Module Timestamp:    56258e62
  Exception Offset:    00073185
  Exception Code:    c0000409
  Exception Data:    00000000
  OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
  Locale ID:    1033
  Additional Information 1:    37d8
  Additional Information 2:    37d808d20a9bc7824ff93a017d4276c1
  Additional Information 3:    737f
  Additional Information 4:    737fea9ff88afbbb7499078779fb6533

Read our privacy statement online:

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
  C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

@@Neo

Current applied diffs:

1 Use Tilde for Matk
3 Chat Flood Remove Limit
4 Use Custom Aura Limits
8 Custom Window Title
9 Disable 1rag1 type parameters (Recommended)
10 Disable 4 Letter Character Name Limit
11 Disable 4 Letter User Name Limit
12 Disable 4 Letter Password Limit
13 Disable Ragexe Filename Check (Recommended)
15 Disable HShield (Recommended)
16 Disable Swear Filter
19 Enable Title Bar Menu
20 Extend Chat Box
21 Extend Chat Room Box
22 Extend PM Box
24 Fix Camera Angles (Recommended)
28 Increase Headgear ViewID
31 Increase Zoom Out 75%
33 Always Call SelectKoreaClientInfo() (Recommended)
35 Read Data Folder First
36 Read msgstringtable.txt (Recommended)
37 Read questid2display.txt (Recommended)
38 Remove Gravity Ads (Recommended)
39 Remove Gravity Logo (Recommended)
40 Restore Login Window (Recommended)
41 Disable Nagle Algorithm (Recommended)
43 Always Use Email for Char Deletion
44 Translate Client (Recommended)
45 Use Custom Aura Sprites
46 Use Normal Guild Brackets (Recommended)
47 Use Ragnarok Icon
48 Use Plain Text Descriptions (Recommended)
49 Enable Multiple GRFs (Recommended)
51 Always Show License Screen
52 Use Custom Font
53 Use Ascii on All LangTypes (Recommended)
54 Chat Color - GM
64 @ Bug Fix (Recommended)
65 Load Custom lua file instead of iteminfo.lub
68 Enable 64k Hairstyle
69 Extend Npc Dialog Box
73 Remove Hourly Announce (Recommended)
74 Increase Screenshot Quality
75 Enable Flag Emoticons
81 Rename License File
84 Remove Serial Display (Recommended)
86 Only First Login Background
88 Allow space in guild name
90 Enable DNS Support (Recommended)
96 Remove GM Sprites
103 Disable Auto follow
205 Enable Monster Tables
207 Resize Font
213 Disable Help Message on Login (Recommended)
214 Restore Model Culling
215 Increase Map Quality
218 Show Exp Numbers
219 Always Show Resurrection Button
222 Show Replay Button

Edited by Vlync

@@SuiDn Read the Error. You didn't set a different value for the Maximum Headgear ViewID. The one shown is the default value already in the client and you are trying to use the same as the new value .

@@Pedroooo If you mean patching your client . Check the How to Use section => http://herc.ws/board/topic/2905-nemo-client-patcher/#entry19248

@@Neo

Im going to report this here, because I dont know if its a server side problem or what but..

The client crashes when you use highess heal with full throtle at 30,000 or something like that stats

It kills you when you dont have the patch "Increase Attack Display" and if you have it enabled your client crashes (and everyone looking at you)