Sign in to follow this  
kyeme

Aegis: ShowScript command

Aegis have command "ShowScript"

item2 Rice_weevil_Bug									event OnConsume:									var temp = rand 1 6								if temp==1									ShowEffect "" EF_POISONHIT								ShowScript "" "Errrgg!!! This is so.. bitter....!!"								SubExtParam User VAR_SP 50							elseif temp==2									ShowEffect "" EF_HEAL								ShowScript "" "....Well at least this is good for my health though."								HealHP 15							elseif temp==3									ShowEffect "" EF_POISONHIT								ShowScript "" "Phewphew!! Arg.... Is this poisoned or what?!"								SubExtParam User VAR_SP 100							elseif temp==4									ShowEffect "" EF_POISONHIT								ShowScript "" "Whasdfhwkljhrtklwert....!!"								SubExtParam User VAR_SP 200							elseif temp==5									ShowEffect "" EF_HEAL								ShowScript "" "It's ok, no one sew me yet.."								HealHP 10							else									ShowEffect "" EF_HEAL								ShowScript "" "I really need something to eat... ?? Sorry, little buggy."								HealHP 5							endif							return

item Trans_Scroll_Devi	event OnConsume:    		ShowEffect "" EF_CLOAKING    		ShowScript "" "ë³€-ì‹ -!! ë°ë¹„루치 í¬-옴!!"		Montransform DEVIRUCHI 20 "EFST_MTF_ASPD"	return

YfmT9PN.jpg

As far as I know, you can use the message command... even since the date of this topic.

Is it don't produce the same results?

*message "<character name>","<message>"; That command will send a message to the chat window of the character specified by name. The text will also appear above the head of that character. It will not be seen by anyone else.

Message leaves the text in the chatbox while showscript does not. I think Message also comes with the NPC name attached to it, while showscript does not. Oh and showscript is seen by everyone on screen.