Sign in to follow this  
Masao

Tree of Savior

How come you guys like this game? This is basically Ragnarok Battle Offline with better graphics. Theme-Park as hell, you can't really do stuff if you don't level up through the maps (That's basic linear too).

Also, do you guys know that that card-game stuff on ToS is what Card System in RO was supposed to be? RO went 1000x better without him.

@@tnznt

Wait... In ragnarok you if you don't level up through maps you can't do stuff .-.

Its just your opinion. For me this game is good, isn't ragnarok but is funny to play and show a nice stuff to us.

Not a critique just opinion rsrsrs.

@@tnznt

Wait... In ragnarok you if you don't level up through maps you can't do stuff .-.

Its just your opinion. For me this game is good, isn't ragnarok but is funny to play and show a nice stuff to us.

Not a critique just opinion rsrsrs.

Well, you can still be rich by getting just Thara Cards at Lv.50, be a Pure Forger and just buy supplies from PvM people, you can also merch items. Anyway, there's plenty of stuff to do and a huge variety of maps to go.

In ToS you HAVE TO follow this script where from Lv.1~20 you will be at Region X, at Lv.30~60 Region Y and there's no other alternatives. While in RO you can easily explore the whole world while you level.

In ToS you HAVE TO follow this script where from Lv.1~20 you will be at Region X, at Lv.30~60 Region Y and there's no other alternatives. While in RO you can easily explore the whole world while you level.

He makes a point. ToS has a linear motion... you're going in one direction and you can't steer off into any direction you choose. Yes, the way they made the graphics and MvP entrances, etc. are exciting... but if they didn't follow a linear path... I think it'd be a better game.

Beta Server Reopened in steam for "free" (for the next MONTH you need to buy the access, after this first MONTH the server will be open for all)

The game is very good but I don't think a good idea buy access BEFORE THE FINAL GAME RELEASE, because its a BETA, and will be open to ALL in next month, this game is Free To Play but they trying to got you money even before the final game release

@@mrlongshen lags so much, you walk then go back again to same spot, you will get tokens if you buy early access for cosmetics, exp scrolls, enchantment scrolls (currently the p2w stuff), reset skills, ......

if you buy a early access you will get a free server transfer after the early access

I bought 10$ one, I like the possibilities in builds, and I like playing with a controller, and its cute.

They are genius, It's like we pay them to test the shit before f2p, You gonna rage in connection stuff whahah

I'm on klaipedo server

BR is on ORSHA
SEA, US Servers are just text, they just divided the population, the servers are all in US whahaha

10/10 Will CommanderLoadFail again

I'm Playing at 25~30fps (no lag, its just unbelievable) In klaipeda server but sometimes (like when I'm close to a elevator, or when Everybody in the screen decides to cast skills at same time) My fps goes to 5, My pc is really a crap so for me it is common, even in RO I feel the same effect in WoE, or when fighting a MvP.

Edited by fxfreitas

Are you enjoying the game?

I really loved it but its kinda .. hmm dont know how to put it.

They messed up a bit, fps are insane low, the struggel with getting bots under control, if you check the forum the only topic seems to be "i am going to leave tos because ...".

I played 500+ hours and it was a nice time but I hated to fps problems and pvp felt a bit strange.

Playing with Gamepad was nice, but for Priest a bit to much skills so i switched back to keyboard.

I Enjoyed a lot, but the bots and the token system make me think again if I will play, I just stopped for a while, and probebly will come back when these 2 main problems got solved. Oh man it is RO all over again.

I Enjoyed a lot, but the bots and the token system make me think again if I will play, I just stopped for a while, and probebly will come back when these 2 main problems got solved. Oh man it is RO all over again.

yeah i think so too