Sign in to follow this  
Kenta

Very important

Question

hi i was hacked and my developer is not here he is in 2 weeks back but players are waitng i must start my server again.

I have database backups

i need someone who will help me to install the trunk and uplaod the backups and install forum cuz i dont know how to do this 

pleas ehelp

6 answers to this question

Okay well lemme see if I can break it down for you:

• MvP Spawn Time - this is individually... meaning you have to go into the spawn files (i.e. /npc/RE:PRE-RE/mobs/ dungeons or fields (depending where the MvP spawns)). For example: lhz_dun02,0,0,0,0 boss_monster Egnigem Cenia 1658,1,7200000,600000,1 typically MvP Monsters are labeled as boss_monster. Change 7200000 and 600000 to the duration you like
  • Starting Point - /conf/char-server.conf and find start_point: new_1-1,53,111 and change accordingly.
  • Rates - Showed you already
  • @go Custom Map - Read Wiki
  • Character Stats - https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/blob/master/conf/battle/player.conf

As for your ramod database into Hercules, I can't essentially help you out with that. You could try several links that could help as I don't condone rAMod, HercMod, eAMod emulators.

no i mean all things like mvp spawntime rates stats start point and i want set a custom map to g0 0 and

I NEED HELP IN ADDING MY my ramod databse into hercules database

Okay well lemme see if I can break it down for you:

• MvP Spawn Time - this is individually... meaning you have to go into the spawn files (i.e. /npc/RE:PRE-RE/mobs/ dungeons or fields (depending where the MvP spawns)). For example: lhz_dun02,0,0,0,0 boss_monster Egnigem Cenia 1658,1,7200000,600000,1 typically MvP Monsters are labeled as boss_monster. Change 7200000 and 600000 to the duration you like
  • Starting Point - /conf/char-server.conf and find start_point: new_1-1,53,111 and change accordingly.
  • Rates - Showed you already
  • @go Custom Map - Read Wiki
  • Character Stats - https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/blob/master/conf/battle/player.conf

As for your ramod database into Hercules, I can't essentially help you out with that. You could try several links that could help as I don't condone rAMod, HercMod, eAMod emulators.

Is 7200000 and 600000 in ms? What if I want to make them spawn every hour?