Dastgir

Question about Script Developer.

I see there's 8 Script Developer as of today, but since a month or more (yup, its more, I can't recall last update from script devs), there's no update from any one of them for scripts, we are lacking much scripts from kRO.

So any info on what is been worked on from script dev? Or which script dev is assigned what ?

Thanks.

What about other 7?

Kisuka is working on something, no doubt, we received some major updates from him if I am not wrong, it was npc constants, and currently he written list of episodes with features left.

Well curious to know about the work thats going on with all those script dev.

As of today, there are only two active Script Developers (that I'm aware of). I don't keep tabs on everyone, but this a quick glance of what I've gathered in the last couple of weeks:

• @kisuka - working on a range of official features, including Criatura Academy
  • - collects, verifies, and develops information from official server(s)

Former Script Developers aren't listed due to the fact that they are currently unavailable to work directly on Hercules.

Disclaimer:

This information is based purely on observation and in no way confirms whether or not someone is actually performing these particular tasks right now.

Sorry for the delay. My job has had me overworked for about a month or so now, I should be free'd up after tomorrow and can get back to the Academy scripts.

They are almost finished, a small portion of untranslated text remains (the last part of each job quest), then I just have to convert to AS (Athena Script) and QA it.

The updates I rolled out were pre-reqs for the academy :) as they have some interesting script commands. The quest log / bubbles will need to be overhauled 1 last time before I roll out the scripts, so expect that as well.

After academy the goal is to knock out the to-do lists we have on our issues section on github.

Sorry for the delay. My job has had me overworked for about a month or so now, I should be free'd up after tomorrow and can get back to the Academy scripts.

They are almost finished, a small portion of untranslated text remains (the last part of each job quest), then I just have to convert to AS (Athena Script) and QA it.

The updates I rolled out were pre-reqs for the academy :) as they have some interesting script commands. The quest log / bubbles will need to be overhauled 1 last time before I roll out the scripts, so expect that as well.

After academy the goal is to knock out the to-do lists we have on our issues section on github.

Any news  about  official new script?

Major commits in the next week or so ;3

Major commits in the next week or so ;3

+1, Hope to see those major commits soon..