Sign in to follow this  
joven15

What VPS is Reliable?

Question

19 answers to this question

Not all the time, Trinity are facing some problem because of the PLDT issues, but im not sure about it because im using Globe Tattoo and im still lagging like hell. however Camz is working to fix all the lags :) and soon it will be smooth again.

Not all the time, Trinity are facing some problem because of the PLDT issues, but im not sure about it because im using Globe Tattoo and im still lagging like hell. however Camz is working to fix all the lags :) and soon it will be smooth again.

are they accepting WESTERN UNION PAYMENT METHOD?

if they will promise me that they will help me to setup or they will set my server files on linux maybe ill purchase 3 months on asura. but i think they always ask for the labor. and if i know there job to help customer what server or the customer would used.

Edited by joven15

I can see many servers buying asurahosting.

i see but i got some feed back on asura. its a bit laggy too also i already try their hosting. and on my experience they are not helping me. like i got server files and my server files id like to used. but the staff said i need to purchase or pay their charges before they do some action on my problem. thats why..... i dont like asura.

Yeah Trinityhosting will help you to setup ur server :) camz is very-good at THAT!

Easy to manager ur server just click the button and then done <3 if u need some help Camz is almost active 24/7

Easy to manager ur server just click the button and then done <3 if u need some help Camz is almost active 24/7

i see ok. can so if i can send money true western. anyone tell what his any information about it? ill gonna purchase it now