Rebirth System

thumb-438250cc31bbc94ed02304e432cf7fa1-screenhercules002.jpg

File Name: Rebirth System

File Submitter: Dastgir

File Submitted: 05 Apr 2014

File Category: Utility

It is Rebirth System , which allows to rebirth unlimited times

Some of its features on how it works

• It does not give any Extra StatusPoints(Adjustable via Config)
  • Requires Some Item to Rebirth
  • Rewards are given when you rebirth with x% chance
  • You can Only Rebirth when you are Max Level (3rd,2nd job Configurable Option)
  • RebirthSystem Ranking(To know who has Rebirth How many times)
  • Master Rebirth System(When you have Rebirthed for x times, You can do Master Rebirth. You can add ItemReward and ItemRequirements, only for MasterRebirth too..)
  • GM can reset the Rebirth Rankings(Affects StatusPoint Given)
  • Can Force the User to be rebirthed to Novice/High Novice.
  • Can Give x status point every Rebirth.
  • Can Give y status point every Master Rebirth.
  • Can Limit Number of Rebirth/Master Rebirths.
  • Can rebirth to Any Jobs(Job Adjustable via Config)

I made this script because it was requested to me by someone.

Click here to download this file

the script was removed ?? Sir

new version was waiting for approval by moderator, its approved now, so you can download it.

Good script...

You could add somethings more...like "Master Reset" = after you get 500 resets, you can make a Master Rebirth, losing all your 500 resets to get 1 Master Reset. (Like Mu Online Reset  System).

What do you think?

Edited by Yoh Asakura

Good script...

You could add somethings more...like "Master Reset" = after you get 500 resets, you can make a Master Rebirth, losing all your 500 resets to get 1 Master Reset. (Like Mu Online Reset  System).

What do you think?

and what will be the benefit of doing master reset?

The players already get a chance to receive items after they rebirth, so...after they get 200 resets (for example), they can make a Master Reset and receive a powerful item, or something like that.

And it's very nice to have this M.Reset because one time the players will get tired of making resets (just receiving the same items), so if there's a chance to get a powerful item, they will try to get the M.Reset.

:D

The players already get a chance to receive items after they rebirth, so...after they get 200 resets (for example), they can make a Master Reset and receive a powerful item, or something like that.

And it's very nice to have this M.Reset because one time the players will get tired of making resets (just receiving the same items), so if there's a chance to get a powerful item, they will try to get the M.Reset.

:D

Why need that if u can just set a rare item by getting it in a low chance by this script.

@karazu

To have more competition between the players. And it's a nice ideia to have M.Reset...

Actually,its good idea, i would maybe implement this in few hours.

Edit: Uploaded the new version, will be able to download when Mod approve it. you have to execute this query to the database:

ALTER TABLE `rebirth_system` ADD  `master_rebirth` mediumint(6) NOT NULL default '0';
Edited by Dastgir Pojee

Thanks, Dastgir. Really good job :D

I'll see if it's working.

Well, mod approved the file., the v1.1, I already tested and its working according to the description provided by you,

hope I made the same (as you wanted).

Ranking System is also altered, where now it checks MasterRebirth First, then NormalRebirth.

So if MasterRebirth is same, it goes for NormalRebirth Checks, and gives rank accordingly.

Well, mod approved the file., the v1.1, I already tested and its working according to the description provided by you,

Ranking System is also altered, where now it checks MasterRebirth First, then NormalRebirth.

So if MasterRebirth is same, it goes for NormalRebirth Checks, and gives rank accordingly.

Awesome.

You've upload the script to work with new emulators.

Could you put the M.Reset System on my script? (to work with old emulators). I'm trying to do it but I'm not an expert about scripts.

(I'm trying to see your modifications, this way I'll learn how to make it work on new emulators and old). I actually never tried to see a Script Tutorial. I know pretty much, but about new emulators I know almost nothing.

Script: http://pastebin.com/6d3keH9k

Thank you. I really appreciate your work.

@edited:

I've changed all the @i, but now it's saying "Undeclared function '@rebirth_type', line 46.

Edited by Yoh Asakura

Awesome.

You've upload the script to work with new emulators.

Could you put the M.Reset System on my script? (to work with old emulators). I'm trying to do it but I'm not an expert about scripts.

(I'm trying to see your modifications, this way I'll learn how to make it work on new emulators and old). I actually never tried to see a Script Tutorial. I know pretty much, but about new emulators I know almost nothing.

Script: http://pastebin.com/6d3keH9k

Thank you. I really appreciate your work.

@edited:

I've changed all the @i, but now it's saying "Undeclared function '@rebirth_type', line 46.

Maybe Try this: http://upaste.me/226e1186830e155f2

Edited by Dastgir Pojee

@Dastgir.

First of all, thanks for the help.

You could also put a function to reset the ranking (only admin can reset the ranking) ;)

Added Reset Ranking at v1.1a

It does not give any Extra StatusPoints

Would you make those two features become optional? I want to give extra status points to the player and limiting how many rebith you can do.

Would you make those two features become optional? I want to give extra status points to the player and limiting how many rebith you can do.

Added at v1.2

Added at v1.2

Thank you, a rate for you.

It would be nice to have a Rebirth Ranking for Websites.

you can do it yourself depending upon your site.

just make site query the server's sql, and get value of the required variables and char_id from char_reg_num_db,

once you have char id , get its name from char table and output the name and value table.

(Sorry, on mobile now..)

just make site query the server's sql, and get value of the required variables and char_id from char_reg_num_db,

once you have char id , get its name from char table and output the name and value table.

(Sorry, on mobile now..)

Hey Dastgir, how about rebirthing trans classes? like gunslinger, soul linker, star gladiator?

(Sorry, on mobile now..)

Hey Dastgir, how about rebirthing trans classes? like gunslinger, soul linker, star gladiator?

What about it? I believe it works for any class.