Does anyone know any project other than the RO Browser, which is similar to a proposal for Desktop? It would be great can create more interface options (new screens, clickable buttons, and others)

Currently no other project are around except roBrowser.

(You can also customize roBrowser for new skins and buttons)

webGL is more or less the future... You're talking PS3 level graphics capability (openGL ES 2.0) and website integration...

I haven't personially used RO Browser, but I've poked around the code just to see what they're doing. Being that it's open source and web based, finding people able to modify it to your liking should be very easy (CSS3, HTML5, and javascript).

Edited by reddozen

I have some resistance to turning Ragnarok, in a game of Browser ... But thanks for the information, if my server LowRate grow. I'll seriously consider using RO Browser if I'm with a good team to make customizations.

What resistance would you have? If anything, It would make it quicker for your players to get started. Take my RO2 webGL client I'm working on... 6GB download and install, or log into the website and start playing as soon as you have a username... This is the big advantage. It's all still being rendered on the client side.

Has the risk of endless loading screens every detail or new city you download the maps and so on. You just fragments the download of the game, but in the end, will still have to download 6GB. (At least I imagine that's the logic.)

The downloading is typically as needed, and in the background. I know that for my client (RO2: GOTW) I can set it up so that assets are only pulled down as you will need them soon. Like if it's just outside view range, and for things like trees, you can instance them locally so you only have to pull down one copy.

It's some pretty cool stuff... Good luck with your project.