ShankS

PvP points script..

Question

please anyone im requesting this script to have a restriction like

If the Player kill twice the same players, for the third kill or succeeding kills in same players it will not give a Point .. Thanks ..

-	shop	custom_seller2	-1,501:500prontera,95,99,5	script	PK Points Dealer	100,{	mes "[PK Points Dealer]";	mes "I will sell you items for PK points.";	mes "Each time you kill a player on "+.map$+" you'll get 1 PK point to spend here!";	next;	mes "[PK Points Dealer]";	mes "You currently have [^0000ff"+pk_points+"^000000] PK points to spend.";	callshop "custom_seller2",1;	npcshopattach "custom_seller2";	end;	OnBuyItem:	for(set .@i,0; .@i<getarraysize(.customs); set .@i,.@i+1) {		for(set .@d,0; .@d<getarraysize(@bought_nameid); set .@d,.@d+1) {			if(@bought_nameid[.@d]==.customs[.@i]) {				if(checkweight(@bought_nameid[.@d],@bought_quantity[.@d])) {					if(pk_points >= .Price[.@i]*@bought_quantity[.@d]) {						set pk_points, pk_points - .Price[.@i]*@bought_quantity[.@d];						getitem @bought_nameid[.@d],@bought_quantity[.@d];					} else dispbottom "You don't have enough PK points to purchase that item.";				} else dispbottom "Purchasing these items will put you over the weight limit!";			}		}	}	deletearray @bought_quantity, getarraysize(@bought_quantity);	deletearray @bought_nameid, getarraysize(@bought_nameid);	close;OnPCKillEvent:	if( strcharinfo(3)!=.map$ ) end;	pk_points++;	dispbottom "You've gained one point! Your total is ["+pk_points+"] PK point(s).";	end;		OnInit:	set .map$, "guild_vs3";	setarray .customs[0],12103,607,678; // Enter the ID of customs here...	setarray .Price[0],  20   ,40 ,300; // Price for each custom here...	npcshopitem "custom_seller2",0,0; // Don't touch any coding beyond here..	for(set .i,0; .customs[.i]; set .i,.i+1) npcshopadditem "custom_seller2",.customs[.i],.Price[.i];	end;} 

Edited by ShankS

8 answers to this question

Change :
OnPCKillEvent:    if( strcharinfo(3)!=.map$ ) end;    pk_points++;    dispbottom "You've gained one point! Your total is ["+pk_points+"] PK point(s).";    end;

To :

OnPCKillEvent:	if ( strcharinfo( 3 ) != .map$ || killedrid == last_killed ) end;	last_killed = killedrid;	pk_points++;	dispbottom "You've gained one point! Your total is ["+pk_points+"] PK point(s).";	end;

thankyou bro patskie.. ur the man !!! 

Not spoonfeeding for today because of no time.

Just add a temporary char variable which is set to killedrid (which is account id of the killed user), check if this killedrid is the same as the old one and make it act accordingly.

You could also use the char id based on who's online on that account id, but it can be a waste of time.

Change :
OnPCKillEvent:    if( strcharinfo(3)!=.map$ ) end;    pk_points++;    dispbottom "You've gained one point! Your total is ["+pk_points+"] PK point(s).";    end;

To :

OnPCKillEvent:	if ( strcharinfo( 3 ) != .map$ || killedrid == last_killed ) end;	last_killed = killedrid;	pk_points++;	dispbottom "You've gained one point! Your total is ["+pk_points+"] PK point(s).";	end;

Hi again sir .. how about make the pvp points badge .. let say everytime i kill in pvp room, then the pvp points will go to my account not only to my charater that i use?

sir there is only one pk_points++; here..

bwt sir .. how about if i kill the player with same as my IP it wont give a pvp point?

this is to prevent points farming with 3ple login..