Sign in to follow this  
Break San

In function ‘vending_purchasereq’:

Question

I have the following error can anyone help me the one?

CC      vending.cvending.c: In function ‘vending_purchasereq’:vending.c:284: warning: ‘item_name’ may be used uninitialized in this function        LD      map-serverobj_sql/atcommand.o: In function `atcommand_item':/home/emulador/src/map/atcommand.c:901: undefined reference to `strcmpi'collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusmake[1]: *** [../../map-server] Error 1make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/emulador/src/map'make: *** [map_sql] Error 2

6 answers to this question

I guess you're using a *nix system, so go to src/common/cbasetypes.h and check you have these:

#else#define strcmpi     strcasecmp#define stricmp     strcasecmp#define strncmpi    strncasecmp#define strnicmp    strncasecmp#endif

I guess you're using a *nix system, so go to src/common/cbasetypes.h and check you have these:

#else#define strcmpi     strcasecmp#define stricmp     strcasecmp#define strncmpi    strncasecmp#define strnicmp    strncasecmp#endif

I checked and I do not I can add in that line?

You could, but that's something that should be there since the old eathena days. I suggest you to work with a clean copy of Hercules to avoid other errors.

You could, but that's something that should be there since the old eathena days. I suggest you to work with a clean copy of Hercules to avoid other errors.

He was running on windows switched to linux tried to compile gave it.

Windows doesn't have this problem because strcmpi is specific for Windows OSes. In Linux, those macros I posted is what is needed to use the POSIX versions.

Post your cbasetypes.h

Windows doesn't have this problem because strcmpi is specific for Windows OSes. In Linux, those macros I posted is what is needed to use the POSIX versions.

Post your cbasetypes.h

Solve added the above command.