Sign in to follow this  
joaominhoto

Me ajudem! Problema com o client!

Question

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Este será o meu primeiro tópico, então se estiver na área errada, me desculpem!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Galera eu to fazendo um servidor com um amigo para ser um projeto nosso de férias, ele configura a parte "server" (pois ele manja mto mais que eu) e eu configuro a parte "client".

Ocorreu tudo certo nestes procedimentos:

-Redefinirmos o IP no cientinfo com o IP da conexão que ele criou.

-E estabelecermos uma conexão via putty.

Aí quando eu inicio o patch que eu fiz usando o nemomaster, ele abre normalmente e aparece o quadrado branco com o nome do servidor a ser selecionado (no caso, o nosso). Porém  quando eu dou enter para prosseguir e ir para a janela de login e senha, o client fecha.

Alguém sabe o motivo disso?

This will be my first topic, then if I'm in the wrong area, excuse me!

Guys I'm doing a server with a friend to be a project of our vacation. He take care of the part "server" (because he knows much more than me) and I take care of the part "client".

Was all right in these procedures:

-We redefine the IP in cientinfo with the connecting IP that he created.
-And then we stablished a connection via putty.

Then when I start the client that I made using the nemomaster, it opens normally and appears the white square with the server name to select (in this case, our server's name). But when I press enter to continue and go to the login and password window, the client closes.

Does anyone know the reason?
Edited by joaominhoto

1 answer to this question