Sign in to follow this  
Elsa

Something bad happened. Report to an administrator ASAP.

Question

Hallo Hercules community,

Ive got some problem with my fluxcp.

Picture below :

9dpfpkkuit.jpg

This is my first time installing Hercules Fluxcp. 

For information, i already make a debug mood but there is no error... its just give message like picture above.

Appreciate for the assistant. :)

7 answers to this question

Most GNU/Linux apache error logs are going to be at /var/log/apache2/error.log OR /var/log/httpd/error.log. You may need root or sudo to view.

I do have access to my root, and i have the log, but i dont know how to rproduce the error.

[Wed Jan 14 03:47:08 2015] [error] [client IP] File does not exist: /etc/zpanel/panel/css[Wed Jan 14 10:16:59 2015] [error] [client IP] File does not exist: /etc/zpanel/panel/pma[Wed Jan 14 10:17:00 2015] [error] [client IP] File does not exist: /etc/zpanel/panel/myadmin[Wed Jan 14 10:17:00 2015] [error] [client IP] File does not exist: /etc/zpanel/panel/MyAdmin

Try to use 'tail -f /var/log/apache2/error.log' at the same time when you trying to create account in FluxCP.

try this edit 'module/account/create.php'

default:

-$errorMessage = Flux::message('CriticalRegisterError');

+$errorMessage = $e->getMessage();

break;

so that you can see the full details of the exception....

:meow:

"Congratulations, you have been registered successfully and automatically logged in."

finally, i do not know how or remember how do i fix this. After im geting a break/nap from fixing this for 3 days when i woke up its already fix... :3

Thanks u guys for helping me out on this annoying problem...

:sry:  and  :thx: 

Edited by Elsa

Try to check your web-server error log.

Thank for the reply...

Can you tell me where can i see these log? Im totaly have a low knowledge on web-server things... :(

Edited by Elsa

Most GNU/Linux apache error logs are going to be at /var/log/apache2/error.log OR /var/log/httpd/error.log. You may need root or sudo to view.

I do have access to my root, and i have the log, but i dont know how to rproduce the error.

[Wed Jan 14 03:47:08 2015] [error] [client IP] File does not exist: /etc/zpanel/panel/css[Wed Jan 14 10:16:59 2015] [error] [client IP] File does not exist: /etc/zpanel/panel/pma[Wed Jan 14 10:17:00 2015] [error] [client IP] File does not exist: /etc/zpanel/panel/myadmin[Wed Jan 14 10:17:00 2015] [error] [client IP] File does not exist: /etc/zpanel/panel/MyAdmin

Try to use 'tail -f /var/log/apache2/error.log' at the same time when you trying to create account in FluxCP.

try this edit 'module/account/create.php'

default:
    -$errorMessage = Flux::message('CriticalRegisterError');

+$errorMessage = $e->getMessage();
  break;

so that you can see the full details of the exception....

:meow: