WATAFAK

[SOLVED] Disconnected and more problems 20140205

Question

Good evening, first of all sorry for my English I use google translator xD
A few days ago I'm going to change rathena to Hercules, so far so good, but I wanted to change my client and I had a pretty old ... The 20120410 and wanted to use one more new ... The 20140205 ... When start the game I get to the characters and then disconnects me ... I leave some images to see ...

10959961_10206463736739031_3778717238459634523_o.jpg

10993453_10206463736779032_2607227903077060175_o.jpg

10830194_10206469877332542_7621044157788657163_o.jpg

Error:

[Warning]: clif_parse: Received unsupported packet (packet 0xbf06 (0xf000), 14 bytes received), disconnecting session #7.[Info]: Closed connection from '**.***.**.**'.

The mmo file is set to 20140205 as shown in this picture ...

10989190_10206470992760427_7321200851446418815_o.jpg

#ifndef PACKETVER	#define PACKETVER 20140205	// #define PACKETVER 20120410#endif // PACKETVER//Uncomment the following line if your client is ragexeRE instead of ragexe (required because of conflicting packets in ragexe vs ragexeRE).//#define ENABLE_PACKETVER_RE#ifdef ENABLE_PACKETVER_RE	#define PACKETVER_RE	#undef ENABLE_PACKETVER_RE#endif // DISABLE_PACKETVER_RE

Also try uncommenting the line

//#define ENABLE_PACKETVER_RE

To be this way

#ifndef PACKETVER	#define PACKETVER 20140205	// #define PACKETVER 20120410#endif // PACKETVER//Uncomment the following line if your client is ragexeRE instead of ragexe (required because of conflicting packets in ragexe vs ragexeRE).#define ENABLE_PACKETVER_RE#ifdef ENABLE_PACKETVER_RE	#define PACKETVER_RE	#undef ENABLE_PACKETVER_RE#endif // DISABLE_PACKETVER_RE

But without making it work ... The clientinfo this so

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="euc-kr" ?><clientinfo><servicetype>korea</servicetype><servertype>sakray</servertype>   <connection>      <display>Moonlight</display>      <balloon>Moonlight</balloon>      <desc>Inicia la aventura</desc>      <address>***.***.**.**</address>      <port>6900</port>      <version>46</version>      <langtype>1</langtype>      <registrationweb>moonlight.servegame.com</registrationweb>        <aid>	        <admin>2000000</admin>		<admin>2000001</admin>		<admin>2000002</admin>		<admin>2000003</admin>        </aid>        <loading>            <image>loadingscreen01.jpg</image>        </loading>   </connection></clientinfo>

From already thank you very much!

Edited by WATAFAK

9 answers to this question

I could fix it, I put it in another post and is better explained and separately.

The problem was that bad compiled in rathena did not have to use the ./configure :heh: so I was not using, when no longer know what to do down around 0 and followed the guide http://herc.ws/wiki/Installation_(Debian) and I saw was to recompile try it yourself ...

regards
Edited by WATAFAK

#ifndef PACKETVER	#define PACKETVER 20140205	// #define PACKETVER 20120410#endif // PACKETVER//Uncomment the following line if your client is ragexeRE instead of ragexe (required because of conflicting packets in ragexe vs ragexeRE).#define ENABLE_PACKETVER_RE#ifdef ENABLE_PACKETVER_RE	#define PACKETVER_RE	#undef ENABLE_PACKETVER_RE#endif // DISABLE_PACKETVER_RE 

Possibilities:

1) ENABLE_PACKETVER_RE should be commented.

2) Maybe you did not disabled packet encryption keys at client and disabled at server side (conf/battle/client.conf)

3) You changed PacketKeys @ ClientSide while diffing, but haven't changed from src (src/map/packets.h)

Possibilities:

1) ENABLE_PACKETVER_RE should be commented.

2) Maybe you did not disabled packet encryption keys at client and disabled at server side (conf/battle/client.conf)

3) You changed PacketKeys @ ClientSide while diffing, but haven't changed from src (src/map/packets.h)

1) ENABLE_PACKETVER_RE be commented.

2) Mmm... Do not change anything conf/battle/client.conf ( No knew I had to change something there, can you tell me )

3) Here I have not changed anything

I was not very clear because, here I put it in English but in Spanish forum answered me and I guess since I read the 20120410 running but wanted to switch to a newer .... The only thing you do is take post do not contribute neither here nor in the other post, please if you're going to answer that solution or something you have not already done (This all posted what I did, try changing customer number, set mmo, recompile all)

Edited by WATAFAK

Good day to you both, you are in English language section, Please post/modify your reply accordingly, or you can post your question in designated Local community that we have. Please cooperate. Thanks!

Good day to you both, you are in English language section, Please post/modify your reply accordingly, or you can post your question in designated Local community that we have. Please cooperate. Thanks!

You're right, sorry, replied in Spanish and the other user did and I thought it would be easier to answer in our language, and edit the post