Sign in to follow this  
kemids18

notification problem

hi guys anyone experience this? when i post topic and someone replied i don't seem to receive notifications or anything that tells me HEY! SOMEBODY REPLIED ON YOUR TOPIC????

It's a normal thing. You only get notified of quoted messages and/or private messages. Maybe you could get other notifications for approved files on our downloads system or so, but not sure.

hi guys anyone experience this? when i post topic and someone replied i don't seem to receive notifications or anything that tells me HEY! SOMEBODY REPLIED ON YOUR TOPIC????

I don't know if a Member have the Notification option can you check it?

Anyways to receive notification try to thick it on the option, Navigate to: User CP>My Settings>Notification Options

It should be look like this, then check the notification list that you want. If there's any problem. Just let us know :meow:

2prycgi.jpg

I don't know if a Member have the Notification option can you check it?

Anyways to receive notification try to thick it on the option, Navigate to: User CP>My Settings>Notification Options

It should be look like this, then check the notification list that you want. If there's any problem. Just let us know :meow:

2prycgi.jpg

OMG thank you!

It's a normal thing. You only get notified of quoted messages and/or private messages. Maybe you could get other notifications for approved files on our downloads system or so, but not sure.

thank you for the info :D