Aeromesi

Aeromesi's Fast as the Wind Ragnarok Services

PayPal
(Friends & Family only to avoid Chargebacks) 

Cryptocurrencies
Bitcoin/Litecoin/Ethereum/DOGE/Monero/Stellar/TRON/Energi (supported payments in crypto)

What I specialize in:
Scripting - Prices will vary depending on the complexity of the script. - rand(simple script, hard script)

Server Setup (Control Panel, Webhost, VPS, Patcher client, forum, basically everything to create a functioning RO server from Game, Patcher and Web - $25 USD

How much for scripting ? 

Like said. Depends what's the script about. I start at 5$ for simple scripts and work my way up to around 15$ for complicated scripts

Just fully updated VyLow's script request to the full standards he wanted! If anyone else is interested in my services, please let me know, I'm available and ready! :)

All scripts start out at $5 USD and go up from there based on complexity.

How much for scripting ? 

Like said. Depends what's the script about. I start at 5$ for simple scripts and work my way up to around 15$ for complicated scripts

:excl:  orait ! noted

i've had 3 people look at my website/cp-server issue and this guy was the one who was able to break through. i've literally watched him work for THREE HOURS straight. HIGHLY recommended. wont disappoint you. and wont hound you for your money.

Currently not doing any requests. So my status is Available!

If anyone is interested just comment and @Aeromesi me on a comment on this post or send me a Personal Message, aka PM. Thank you :D

Edited by Aeromesi

Status back to available. Have a new hard drive so my computer is back and functional =]

Hey Hercules! I now know officially how to make Instances, so if you're looking for someone to make an instance, I'm available :P

Edited by Aeromesi

EGHr4OQ.png

So, what exactly is my Farming Instance?

You get to choose 5 total Instances you can farm in.

It's optional whether or not you want them to pay a payment to join the instance, everything is COMPLETELY configurable too!

• Control the Rewards Rate at which they obtain the rewards.
  • Set the Max Reward Limit of rewards they can obtain
  • For the Random Item instance, you can also change the rewards directly in the file.
  • Edit the Delay Time for each and every single Instance. Bloody Branches is a big deal, so have them wait 30 minutes to rejoin!
  • Control the Amount and ID's of the Monsters you want in each instance.

Also on a side-note:

All my Instances are now compatible with rAthena also, for any members who use rAthena and not Hercules.

The trivia instance is completed up to Trivia 4 (Defeat your Shadow Clones). The 5th Trivia (Mario Kart event) will be included into a later update somewhere in December.

So now the instance Mod Package contains an amount of 8 total instances! And I also updated the 1st Post. For now until the 1st of the new year, my Package is now $125   $80! $10 per instance? How about that  :no1: 

Also some premade scripts you can purchase are one of my favorites: My Invasion Summoner

Details:
    1) Select Map you want Invasion to start on
    2) Input 10 ID's and Amounts of Monsters you want in the invasion
    3) Select the amount of participation kills players need in order to receive reward.
    4) Input Reward ID and Amount
    5) BONUS FEATURE: You can Skip or Enable BONUS ITEMS, directly input the % rate at which they can obtain the items too. The random item list is inside the script, just edit the ID's to the items you want them to receive.

Also, everything you do in the NPC, you can also do via custom @commands! Besides repeating the invasion.

//Custom Commands: //*****************************************************************************************************  '@joininvasion' - Allows you to join Invasion instead of going to NPC, directly go to the invasion!				'@repeatinvasion' - Once finished invasion if you want to do another same invasion setup as before just type this command!'@quitinvasion' - Allows you to leave the invasion'@destroyinvasion' - Allows you to end the Invasion early. Can also be accessible through NPC'@createinvasion' - Opens CREATE_INVASION so you can setup everything on the go.'@rewardinvasion' - Allows you to get reward if you participated in killing enough and the Invasion is over will you be able to receive reward.*///*******************************************************************************************************

GM Commands:

That's right! You messed up setting up your invasion? No problem. @destroyinvasion will destroy the invasion you setup.

Want to repeat the same invasion you  setup because you and your players loved it so much? No Problem. @repeatinvasion will repeat the previous invasion you made.

Also if you want to make an invasion on-the-go, if you're too lazy to warp to the NPC, @createinvasion will do that for you.

Player Commands:

@joininvasion - Let's them warp to the invasion map where you selected invasion to begin.

@quitinvasion - Player doesn't want to play or invasion is too hard? @quitinvasion is your best friend!

@rewardinvasion - Allows player to directly receive the BIG/MAIN reward for participating enough in the Invasion. If you didn't participate enough, you won't receive reward.

All scripts have been thoroughly tested and proved to not be broken or anything, and IF anything were ever to be funky, you can always shoot me a message on Hercules, rAthena (Preferably Hercules), or Skype/Email.

Again if you haven't seen yet, Skype: itzmichaelmorici, Email: [email protected]

Keep ROcking and long live Hercules!

(2016 Update)
You can purchase the Instance Mod Package for a solid price of $90. After the special promotion I got quite a bit of customers, so I feel that's the price I can work with. Tons of content for $90? 8 instances and personal scripts? Where can you go wrong :P