dakai

restrict multi login in woe same ip address

Question

Hi guys, some months ago I seen somewhere in the forum a script that limits the amount of logins per ip address in woe, I was looking for it, but just only have found one that limit the users in other maps.

Have someone that script and can share it? thanks in advance.

1 answer to this question

// http://rathena.org/board/topic/58835-done-request-ip-check/page__view__findpost__p__80798/*To add more maps:1. add it to this string :	set .maps$, "bat_room,anothermap,etc";2. and add the 'loadevent' mapflag on that map :	<map name>	mapflag	loadevent*/// Checking I P when entering a Map and kick if dual .. example map bat_room-	script	Only1perIP	-1,{OnPCLoadMapEvent:	set .maps$, "bat_room,anothermap,etc";	set .@my_map$, strcharinfo(3);	// check if they are on a "1-per-IP" map	if (compare(","+.maps$+"," , ","+.@my_map$+",")) {		// look for other online players from the same IP		query_sql("SELECT login.account_id FROM login LEFT JOIN `char` ON login.account_id=`char`.account_id " + 		          "WHERE login.last_ip=(SELECT last_ip FROM login WHERE account_id="+getcharid(3)+") " + 		          "AND `char`.online=1 AND login.account_id!="+getcharid(3), .@account_id;		for (set .@i,0; .@i<getarraysize(.@account_id); set .@i,.@i+1) {			// check if other online players are on the same map			getmapxy .@map$,.@x,.@y, 0, rid2name(.@account_id[.@i]);			if (.@map$ == .@my_map$) {				// kick the new player arriving to map				set .@name$, strcharinfo(0);				announce "Sorry, only 1 char per IP can be on this map at a time.", bc_self;				sleep 1000;				atcommand "@kick " + .@name$;			}		}	}	end;}bat_room	mapflag	loadevent

here what i have in my script collection, link can be found on top of script and i think it can be more optimized for your own need