Mystery

Requested Links

Question

33 answers to this question

God!

StarGames Old CP, very gold!

Edit: Topic pined, ok?

Yeah, it is old :P. It's 2009 I believe... was the last release. I actually found it and I thought it'd be nice if I set up a repo for it and updated the CP :> And, since it's in GIT, the community can help if they wish xD

Yes yes, I loved that CP, liked because it was simple and had everything in it.

It would be nice to add more functions

Recognition register with email

Ranks of various types

I wanted to use it on an emulator without 3rd, where I make the change?

Currently eAthena doesn't use Third Jobs from what I see. You can use that emulator: http://eathena.ws/forum/

Or, use Hercules or rAthena and just turn off "Third Job" settings.

December 1st 2013:

Provided link for Hercules' FluxCP as well as a link to rAthena --> Hercules Database Converter. Also added a Lub --> Lua Decompiler 

Hi,

Please include Ragnarok Online 10-18-2013 kRO Client Folder torrent download and help seeding.. :meow:

These typically get outdated fast... similar to Miruku :S

Dead link 

[*]Miruku (January 09 2013) http://star-o.net/miruku/

It is the latest and updated torrent so far.  Just like what the author said

..For the record: RMS (WWW.RateMyServer.NET) won't support Torrent, some users already asked for it (including myself) they say, since it's not their files and SEEDING will be a problem, they wont supply a torrent file for it, therefor DO NOT BLAME THEM FOR THIS TORRENT (RMS WWW.RateMyServer.net IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS TORRENT)..

..This kRO CLient Folder is dated as 10-18-2013 (mm-dd-yyyy), therefor BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD THIS, you should check if there are any changes - you can check it in here http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=download_kROLinks check the file date..

Hi,

Please include Ragnarok Online 10-18-2013 kRO Client Folder torrent download and help seeding.. :meow:

These typically get outdated fast... similar to Miruku :S

Dead link 

It is the latest and updated torrent so far.  Just like what the author said

..For the record: RMS (WWW.RateMyServer.NET) won't support Torrent, some users already asked for it (including myself) they say, since it's not their files and SEEDING will be a problem, they wont supply a torrent file for it, therefor DO NOT BLAME THEM FOR THIS TORRENT (RMS WWW.RateMyServer.net IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS TORRENT)..

..This kRO CLient Folder is dated as 10-18-2013 (mm-dd-yyyy), therefor BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD THIS, you should check if there are any changes - you can check it in here http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=download_kROLinks check the file date..

Hello,

Please include awesome NEMO Client Patcher

Repositoryhttps://www.assembla...ubversion/nodes

Thank you both! Updated first post :)

•  Added: Ragnarok Online 10-18-2013 kRO Client Folder. Removed Miruku link as it is dead. Also added Neo's NEMO Client Patcher.

I just tried the Triad patcher link and I got problems loading page. I think maybe it is a broken link.

It works, I just think it takes awhile for it to load :S, but the patcher is a tad bit outdated...

Screen Shot 2014-01-31 at 5.12.09 PM.png

I think IG (Internal Guard) should be in the "client protection" list

Their websites:
*Removed*

Edited by Mhalicot
Removed links

^ Sorry but InternalGuard is not free anymore, and it doesnt have any approved Paid Advertisement in our Forum thats why I removed your link.

^ Sorry but InternalGuard is not free anymore, and it doesnt have any approved Paid Advertisement in our Forum thats why I removed your link.

isn't it free if used in localhost?

I tought Harmony didn't too.... Anyway, that was just a suggestion.

Yes, but Harmony's site is in English which is still within our rules so Harmony is still allowed although it necessarily isn't an approved Paid Services here. Don't forget that Harmony is widely known whereas InternalGuard isn't...  I personally never knew about it till recently (couple months). :S

isn't it free if used in localhost?

I don't think so... o_O Their new update requires a paid key of some sort.. from what I've gathered?

Now IG is paid, but 3months ago it isn't :D

@edit

But still you can find unpaid version on google :P

Edited by Angelisk