Sign in to follow this  
ThyroDree

Hercules Support? 2008-01-02 [Old Client ]

Question

where can i get Xray 2008-01-02 clients? help me 

why im trying to run such an old client to begin with? 

because  it`s pretty simple. First, I want the old interface (old skill window, old stats window, old equipement window, etc.) and  It`s not because I don`t want to update, it`s just because i want my server is to be old-style oriented. 

this style i wanted to put on my server : CLICK ME

9 answers to this question

I have a 2006-08-14 working xray I can send you if you want (I don't remember whats diffed into it however, and I don't have one without being diffed), I used it recently to test 2006-compatibility on Hercules so I can at least say its working.

I have a 2006-08-14 working xray I can send you if you want (I don't remember whats diffed into it however, and I don't have one without being diffed), I used it recently to test 2006-compatibility on Hercules so I can at least say its working.

can you please give it to me? and how to make 2006-08-14 client work? do i need other data folder?

Si Ind?

Please Share T_T i've search so many times and i still don't have any old client

sir Ind i got 2007-02-20 sakexe client and i tried using this client on rathena it works but i cant login to the map the character creation still error i create a character named TEST and Done and back to Character Select TEST Character is not Showing o-o

Edited by ThyroDree