Sign in to follow this  
Aeromesi

I need help... Real life help! :'(

Listen to my story.. I'm from Michigan, I came here to Illinois with my ex girlfriend (we broke up today)... I'm selling my computer Saturday to a friend in Illinois for 325$ and he's going to take me back to Michigan to my Mom. All I have is this computer I'm typing on right now, 2 bags of clothes and my bike... If anyone could hook me up with a ride back to Michigan I'll give you my PC or the cash... I have nowhere to go and nowhere to turn so I came on here asking for some help! :/ I'm trying everything and I don't know what to do! I just want to bust down and cry... I'm losing everything... my mind, my feelings... everything :'(

I've been homeless on and off for 4 years, and things aren't working out, I don't know if anyone could donate to help me stay at a hotel for a few nights, or anything. I'm basically begging for the kindness from a stranger!

Edited by Aeromesi

Why dont you find some jobs there? like offering people to clean their backyards for some $. I dont think someone would help just for you to go into some hotels.