5 Screenshots

About This File

(Animation speed varies slightly in-game from animated gifs.)

The idea behind this sprite was that the default wolf sprite is extremely aggressive looking and horribly exaggerated. I wanted something a little more realistic. Some people think this is a "friendly" looking wolf, to me this is just realistic. The wolf will pant when running around, it listens to its surroundings, actually has a tail (I mean, unless it is part bobcat...), and has black eye rims and lips (though this gives a "cute" appearance in-game, this is just a feature of wolves). One frame even had the legs spaced so far apart as to give the wolf the appearance of being barrel chested, when wolves are the exact opposite. I would like to, sometime in the future, also create other wolf coloration's for this sprite (coat colors of subspecies and such), but that will come later.

You are welcome to modify it if you do not like something about it or want it recolored. Just do not claim as your own (you can claim yourself as the editor) and do not sell this sprite.

Anywho, here you are. Enjoy. Replace the actual mob with it, or make it a pet/custom mob, it's up to you.

~ Wolfeh

What's New in Version 1.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.