Paid Services Rules
New topics in the Paid Services section are invisible until approved by an administrator.
- Solicitation of any kind outside of the Employment section is prohibited; this restriction is including, but not limited to, profiles, signatures, and avatars.
- If a member does not have an approved advertisement in the Paid Services section, he/she may not have ads in their signatures or make any posts in the forums about their services.
- The Paid Services section is for advertising your Paid Services only.
- Do not advertise your personal (Ragnarok Online) server.
- It's OK to link to other servers if you are using them as work references (designs/works you created, features you created, etc). Does not apply to source coding services; please just post code snippets.
All serious Paid Services must use HTTPS on sensitive parts of their website (personal information, billing information, checkouts, etc.).
- Serious Paid Services with HTTPS includes: services such as Domain Registrations, VPS selling, hosting (VPS, Web), etc.
- All hosting providers must have a website where users can easily order services from you. If you are offering scripting/source modifications or graphics/website services, a website is optional.
You are not allowed to offer illegal software installation (IPBoard, etc.) within your services.
- This goes for Server Hosting services that have nulled WHMCS.
Services that are offering Reviews / Votes for private servers in exchange for payment is not acceptable.
Topic owners must provide replies upon feedback or inquiries in-regards to their service within a reasonable amount of time (no longer than 120 hours).
Products of any sort (i.e. any service, server protection packages, server setup packages, etc.) must have prices. All prices must be exposed to the public; no hidden fees.
What types of services are allowed?
- Server Hosting (VPS, webhosting)
- Scripting/Source Modification Services
- Graphics Services (maps, sprites, web design, etc.)
- Website Coding Services
- Client-Side Modifications
Last updated: June 4th 2017