Sign in to follow this  
vijay

eAthena to Herc Database conversion.

Question

Hello everyone.
I really wanna move from eathena to HERC since herc has more support and its awesome.
I tried converting the sql database but din't work, ended up with sql errors.

What i did was.
1) executed eathena-upgrade.sql on my eAthena 3CeAm sql database.
2) executed the reset of upgrades from sql folder which is in the herc trunk.
and ended up with this error.

Char server:

[SQL]: - detected 1 new SQL updates[SQL]: -- 'sql-files/upgrades/2015-07-02--18-14.sql'[SQL]: To manually skip, type: 'sql update skip <file name>'

When i try to execute the 2015-07-02--18-14.sql.
I endup with this error.
11884162_936375309761796_966960445_o.jpg?oh=1f8ce2896ed94bac6438cef55b5b72ee&oe=55DA5A86

Edited by vijay

2 answers to this question

I once made a 3CeAM to Hercules converter back on the beginnings of Hercules, but that one is more than a couple years outdated (April 16, 2103) and I highly doubt it'd be functional. Seems that you could give it a try (especially if your 3CeAM version is before r766, which was posted on Jul 6, 2015) but honestly, can't assure you anything. I guess your best shot is using the converter then apply all SQL upgrades since then.

main database converter: http://upaste.me/ef265666de9023e5

logs database converter: http://upaste.me/d74356659a88eaa2

I liked to make these converters before (it was kinda fun) but I unfortunately no longer have time for these. Hope you can get to Hercules with this one and hope you did tests on a backup (else your situation might be really screwed up).

Thanks man, will give it a go.
I appreciate it!

Nup, Din't work.
There is eathena-upgrade.sql in sql/upgrades/
I executed it and no issue.
Only can't execute

[SQL]: -- 'sql-files/upgrades/2013-11-15--00-06.sql'[SQL]: -- 'sql-files/upgrades/2013-11-18--08-23.sql'[SQL]: -- 'sql-files/upgrades/2015-07-02--18-14.sql'   

This is the error i get when i execute those 3 upgrades

Script line: 105	You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1Script line: 105	You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1Script line: 105	You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') VALUES (1384473995)' at line 1