Unknown143

Magical Stone use for reset script

Question

i try add this for new custom npc.. but didnt work

also in gmh_freenpc didnt work

i try replace the existing reseter npc script that cost only Z

but the probs the npc didnt talk or show anything mes

anyone can help me?

/*Credit To original Author*/prontera,146,304,5    script    Reseter    407,{mes .npcname$;mes "So are you satisfied with your";mes "current stat allocation?";mes "Of course not, if you want to make";mes "a change then listen on.";next;mes .npcname$;mes "I use the power of the";mes "^009900"+getitemname(.stoneid)+"^000000 to help adventurers";mes "reset their stat choices.";mes "Of course the more powerful the";mes "adventurer, the more ^009900"+getitemname(.stoneid)+"s^000000";mes "I need the perform the reset.";next;for(set .@i,0; .@i<getarraysize(.minrange); set .@i,.@i+1) {if(BaseLevel >= .minrange[.@i] && BaseLevel <= .maxrange[.@i]) {set .@stonesreq,.stones[.@i];}}mes .npcname$;mes "For instance you ["+strcharinfo(0)+"] would require.";mes "["+.@stonesreq+"] "+getitemname(.stoneid)+" to reset all your stats to 1 and get all your status points back.";next;switch(select("Tell me More!","Lets reset NOW","First Time Free Reset","Later")) {case 1:mes .npcname$;for(set .@i,0; .@i<getarraysize(.minrange); set .@i,.@i+1) {mes "Base Lvl ^000099"+.minrange[.@i]+" - "+.maxrange[.@i]+"^000000 ^009900["+.stones[.@i]+" "+getitemname(.stoneid)+"]^000000";}close;case 2:mes .npcname$;mes "Ok let's start checking.";next;if(Weight > 0) {mes .npcname$;mes "Lower your weight to 0";close;}if(checkcart()) { setcart 0; }if(checkfalcon()) { setfalcon 0;}if(checkriding()) { setriding 0;}if(countitem(.stoneid) >= .@stonesreq) {delitem .stoneid,.@stonesreq;resetstatus;close;}else {mes .npcname$;mes "You do not have enough ^009900"+getitemname(.stoneid)+"s^000000";close;}case 3:if( !FreeReset ){set FreeReset,1;mes "Welcome...this is your first character free reset...";resetstatus;}else{mes "You have reset for free already.";}close;case 4:close;}OnInit:set .stoneid,6320; //reset stone id = 6320 ?set .npcname$,"["+strnpcinfo(0)+"]";setarray .minrange[0],1 , 41, 71, 91, 111, 126, 141;  // Min Level Requiredsetarray .maxrange[0],40, 70, 90, 110,125, 140, 150;  // Max Level Requiredsetarray .stones[0], 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7;  // Number of Stonesend;}
Edited by Unknown143

3 answers to this question

@@Unknown143

prontera,146,304,5	script	Resetter	4_M_ATEIL,{	mes .npcname$;	mes "So are you satisfied with your";	mes "current stat allocation?";	mes "Of course not, if you want to make";	mes "a change then listen on.";	next;	mes .npcname$;	mes "I use the power of the";	mes "^009900"+getitemname(.stoneid)+"^000000 to help adventurers";	mes "reset their stat choices.";	mes "Of course the more powerful the";	mes "adventurer, the more ^009900"+getitemname(.stoneid)+"s^000000";	mes "I need the perform the reset.";	next;	for( .@i = 0; .@i < getarraysize( .minrange ); .@i++ ) {		if( BaseLevel >= .minrange[.@i] && BaseLevel <= .maxrange[.@i] ) {			.@stonesreq = .stones[.@i];			break;		}	}	mes .npcname$;	mes "For instance you [" + strcharinfo(0) + "] would require.";	mes "["+.@stonesreq+"] "+getitemname(.stoneid)+" to reset all your stats to 1 and get all your status points back.";	next;	switch( select( "Tell me More!:Lets reset NOW:First Time Free Reset:Later" ) ) {	case 1:		mes .npcname$;		for( .@i = 0; .@i < getarraysize( .minrange ); .@i++ ) {			mes "Base Lvl ^000099" + .minrange[.@i] + " - " + .maxrange[.@i] + "^000000 ^009900[" + .stones[.@i] + " " + getitemname( .stoneid ) + "]^000000";		}		close;	break;	case 2:		mes .npcname$;		mes "Ok let's start checking.";		next;		if( Weight > 0 ) {			mes .npcname$;			mes "Lower your weight to 0";		}		if( checkcart() ) { setcart 0; }		if( checkfalcon() ) { setfalcon 0;}		if( checkmount() ) { setmount MOUNT_NONE;}		if( countitem( .stoneid ) >= .@stonesreq ) {			delitem .stoneid,.@stonesreq;			resetstatus;		} else {			mes .npcname$;			mes "You do not have enough ^009900" + getitemname( .stoneid ) + "s^000000";		}		close;	break;	case 3:		if( !FreeReset ){			set FreeReset,1;			mes "Welcome...this is your first character free reset...";			resetstatus;		}else{			mes "You have reset for free already.";		}		close;	break;	case 4:		mes .npcname$;		mes "Come back when you change your mind.";		close;	break;}OnInit:	.stoneid = 6320; //reset stone id = 6320 ?	.npcname$ = "["+strnpcinfo(0)+"]";	setarray .minrange[0],1 , 41, 71, 91, 111, 126, 141;  // Min Level Required	setarray .maxrange[0],40, 70, 90, 110,125, 140, 150;  // Max Level Required	setarray .stones[0], 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7;  // Number of Stones}