Sign in to follow this  
Svanhild

Dispel Professor Elemental Change

Question

Okay I have a few request here. Professor dispel should dispel elemental change convert too. What I mean is, for example when you change element an enemy player to fire and afterwards change his element to a different element, well it needs to be dispelled first. But the problem is it cannot dispel the first element change armor property. I wonder how to modify dispel in order to dispel elemental armor changes too.

2 answers to this question

The easiest way would be to adjust SC_ARMOR_PROPERTY value in sc_config.txt, just change it from 29 to 25.

Be aware that this is the same status used by armor element change scrolls and NPC elemental change skills so those would become dispellable as well. If you don't want this behavior then you would need to create a new SC_ status to be used by SA_ELEMENT skills and ranger traps.

Thanks. Right, exactly just as what I'm looking for. Well I've been here in sc_config.txt before but I was just modifying the exact skills for SC_PROPERTY* etc.. it didn't worked so just when I came to realized when you told me about that sc_armor_property which affects all armor properties to be dispellable. great.