Sign in to follow this  
classy5

Q>is it possible to get the monster skill?

Question

I want to know if i can get the monster's skill .. like blind,chaos,hallucination(damage 99352342345) & etc

please tell me where to get them thanks

5 answers to this question

yes possible but you need also to put an icon to the skill,, as most monster skills do not have icons on the client

I was thinking of putting it on item... just like healing scroll.... can you tell me where can I find it?

yes possible but you need also to put an icon to the skill,, as most monster skills do not have icons on the client

I was thinking of putting it on item... just like healing scroll.... can you tell me where can I find it?

in your server database

db>re>item.db

{	Id: 25001	AegisName: "Earthquake_Scroll"	Name: "Level 5 Earthquake Scroll"	Type: 11	Buy: 1000	Weight: 10	BuyingStore: true	Nouse: {		sitting: true	}	Script: <" itemskill NPC_EARTHQUAKE,5; ">},

in your client

System>itemInfo.lua

[25001] = {		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Level 5 Eartquake Scroll",		unidentifiedResourceName = "¹°ÀÇÁÖ¹®¼­",		unidentifiedDescriptionName = {			"A spell scroll which was made by the essence of ancient magic.",			"Allows to use ^000088Level 1 Frost Diver^000000.",			"^FFFFFF_^000000",			"Weight: ^7777771^000000"		},		identifiedDisplayName = "Level 5 Eartquake Scroll",		identifiedResourceName = "¹°ÀÇÁÖ¹®¼­",		identifiedDescriptionName = {			"A spell scroll which was made by the essence of ancient magic.",			"Allows to use ^000088Level 1 Frost Diver^000000.",			"^FFFFFF_^000000",			"Weight: ^7777771^000000"		},		slotCount = 0,		ClassNum = 0	},

just a disclaimer though,, 

I havent tried this out yet,,

to the others,, PLEASE help us out here,,

:wacko:

yup tested the above post works

I thought has to use OnPCUseSkillEvent and unitskilluseid ... I guess no need

note that some skill has to fill out dataluafiles514lua filesskillinfozskillinfolist.lub for client not throw error

Edited by AnnieRuru

yup tested the above post works

I thought has to use OnPCUseSkillEvent and unitskilluseid ... I guess no need

note that some skill has to fill out dataluafiles514lua filesskillinfozskillinfolist.lub for client not throw error

thanks for testing it out,,

yeah,, even if its blank,, as long as the skill is a the skillinfolist.lub,, it should work,,

i actually just notice this from the RK skills,,

:)