Sign in to follow this  
Takumirai

Party v.s. Party [ # v.s. # ]

Note:

- I'm not the one who make this script, i just combine and search some script from [eathena,hercules,rathena]

- I'm sorry if i post this in public for those who are using this as paid script.

- Don't use this script to sell to other players.

- Report any bugs/errors here.

- Please give Thanks to all the effort of scripters out there. 

- Don't Claim this script as yours.

- Please Give Thanks before downloading. (i don't want the credits, your thank you is for those who give effort for making this script).

Mechanics:

- Party vs Party (you can set how many player in party)

- Players who win and loss can obtain prize in random or desired prize.

- It can check if your job is repeated.

- Others can check if someone is playing.

- If Idle or not attacking, script automatically call it a draw.

- Automated Count  Down and Barricade.

[ PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEM, BUGS, ERROR ]

- @AnnieRuru Can you help optimize this script thanks.

=================================== Party v.s. Party =============================================

Configuration:

//== CONFIG START ==//	set $@charsymbol$,"#";									// Set the symbol of your char command ex. #		set $@npcname$,"^009966War Organizer^000000";						// Set NPC name	set $@party_mem,7;									// Set minimum members per party, if a party has 6 members below including the leader, leader can't register his/her party	set $@arena_map$,"guild_vs3";								// Set where you want the players to battle		set $@team1_arena_mapX,15;								// Set the starting X position of Team 1	set $@team1_arena_mapY,49;								// Set the starting Y position of Team 1		set $@team2_arena_mapX,85;								// Set the starting X position of Team 2	set $@team2_arena_mapY,49;								// Set the starting Y position of Team 2		set $@starting_map$,"quiz_02";								// Set where you want the players to be warped after the player was killed.	set $@starting_mapX,350;	set $@starting_mapY,379;	//== Set Winning Party Rewards ==//	set $@reward_winitem_qnty,0;								// Important, set to how many reward items you set below for the winning party	setarray $@win_itemid[0],0;								// Set the item id of the reward item	setarray $@win_itemname$[0],"Red Potion",						// Set the name of the reward item								"Orange Potion",								"Yellow Potion",								"White Potion",								"Blue Potion";									setarray $@win_itemnum[0],0;								// Set the quantity of the reward		//== Set Losing Party Rewards ==//	set $@reward_loseitem_qnty,0;								// Important, set to how many reward items you set below for losing party	setarray $@lse_itemid[0],0;								// Set the item id of the reward item	setarray $@lse_itemname$[0],"Red Potion",						// Set the name of the reward item								"Orange Potion";	setarray $@lse_itemnum[0],0;								// Set the quantity of the reward		//== Set Draw Rewards ==//	set $@reward_drawitem_qnty,0;								// Important, set to how many reward items you set below for draw result	setarray $@drw_itemid[0],0;								// Set the item id of the reward item	setarray $@drw_itemname$[0],"Yellow Potion",						// Set the name of the reward item								"White Potion";	setarray $@drw_itemnum[0],0;								// Set the quantity of the reward		//== CONFIG END ==//

party war .txt

Edited by Takumirai